Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lol become dragon ball....

Black stain cannot wash off? Ask contractor if he got acid-based chemical to wash the stains off.... Heard quite effective.

Pek chek due to waiting game. The very least if you intend to come late do update rather than keep me nuaing at hme for nothing. just now tried using water only & cant remove lol...very desperate.

water only most likely cannot remove lar...well, i scratched my floor in bedroom and living room while building my ikea shelves..also dunno whether can smooth over or not...contractor see already say i should be more careful..:P

Next shipment was

Washing Machine

IMG_3239.jpg

TV for my bedroom...

Very very dulan. Appointment was supposed to be 4pm-6pm. Ard 4.15pm products arrived however when asked about the wall mounting, Delivery man said another group of people will come down. OK!!! Waited till 6.30pm and not a single soul arrived. Kan pua pek chek i left the place. Ard 6.55pm someone called and ask if i'm still around. Straight away told him off "appointment was scheduled 4pm-6pm, Pls take a look at the time now. straight away told him make the arrangement again on monday. Than he ask me another stupid question " your mounting is done on a concrete wall or false wall" and i said concrete. Guess what he said cannot be done. NNB i burst & become dragonball and told him if the LG tv can be done, Why the samsung cannot? Pls give me a very detailed explanation why? He's lost for words...Shoot him again and ask him is it because you didn;t bring the proper tools? He apologised and monday will to mount the tv.

IMG_3238.jpg

Last but not least sofa came as well which was ard 1pm

IMG_3234.jpg

Sad part is floor tiles got stained from the bottom of the sofa...Any idea if the black lines can be cleaned/removed?

IMG_3224.jpg

Use jif.

Day 26

Followed by mattress arrival..Now where am i gonna place my computer table.

image-3-3.jpg

photo-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

Nice Serta Matteress!!! Care to share how much did you purchase it for? Issit a queen size bed?

water only most likely cannot remove lar...well, i scratched my floor in bedroom and living room while building my ikea shelves..also dunno whether can smooth over or not...contractor see already say i should be more careful..:P

Met my ID earlier & told him about the problems, He manage to clean it off for me when i visit the place at night

Use jif.

Nxt time will try if there is another stain. Thanks.

Nice Serta Matteress!!! Care to share how much did you purchase it for? Issit a queen size bed?

Damage was $3918 for everything. Its a queen size.

Edited by RemyLebeau

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone had a great start of the new year.. How is everybody's reno going? Mine still left door grills, mirrors & glass not fixed.

Here is the things done on the new year eve..

Mounting of tv in my bedroom

IMG_3274_zps0b2f0b91.jpg

OpenNet Installation

IMG_3282_zpsfe336b72.jpg

Last but not least speakers setup today...

736338_10151137931266082_196662661_o_zps9d9ba677.jpg

Results : any idea where to buy casement so that i can hide the wire??

IMG_3241.jpg

Got a white trunking to conceal the black cable. Cheap and quick fix.

You may wanna do the same for your speaker cables if you are gonna do it for the TV.

Your bedroom tv is 46"? Is it too big? i was thinking to get 40 or 46?

IMHO, there is never a "too big".

After half year, my wife was telling me that our 50" is a little small for our 3 room ;P

Happy new year! How's the shift?

Hello hello hello....Its been awhile since i've step in here. Been busy shifting and unpacking. Yet to scrub toilets and still mirrors and gates undone yet.

Your bedroom tv is 46"? Is it too big? i was thinking to get 40 or 46?

I find its ok though....Especially when i'm watching movies..

Got a white trunking to conceal the black cable. Cheap and quick fix.

You may wanna do the same for your speaker cables if you are gonna do it for the TV.

Hi Dexufto, Where to buy the white trunking? Electrical shops? Btw to stick on the wall using 3M tape? Sorry never done this before.

IMHO, there is never a "too big".

After half year, my wife was telling me that our 50" is a little small for our 3 room ;P

I totally agree, Just can't wait to get my MIO fix and watch soccer

I totally agree, Just can't wait to get my MIO fix and watch soccer

Ya, tv always become smaller after you get used to it. Mine 55" also feel too small.

You better get mio fixed before this weekend. Man utd vs Liverpool this sunday.

Ya, tv always become smaller after you get used to it. Mine 55" also feel too small.

You better get mio fixed before this weekend. Man utd vs Liverpool this sunday.

sadly it can't be ready. i called few days back and the earliest is 23rd Jan. They tell me to call and check if can get early schedule..Arrgh. So are you a reds or devils fan?

sadly it can't be ready. i called few days back and the earliest is 23rd Jan. They tell me to call and check if can get early schedule..Arrgh. So are you a reds or devils fan?

Haha.... Then you have to watch at coffee shop loh. I am an angel.... So you guess?

wow remy.. nice work done. :sport-smiley-004:

cant imagine having to go down almost daily to "watch" over the workers and see the progress. It sounds tiring.. so can imagine why u turn into dragon ball. lol..

:yamseng: