Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

looks like yr reno is 7788.

Can i ask a stupid question... i see that your ceiling is nt box up fully... I always wonder why dun pple box up fully bcos it get dusty and need to clean...

ceiling that are not fully boxed up, then can put cove lightings. Fully boxed up, then can only put downlights.

depends on what you want, some ppl like cove lights as the lightings can create very romantic mood.... for eg, if you have the RGB LED lights....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ceiling that are not fully boxed up, then can put cove lightings. Fully boxed up, then can only put downlights.

depends on what you want, some ppl like cove lights as the lightings can create very romantic mood.... for eg, if you have the RGB LED lights....

I see... but wic mean will hv to clean the area once awhile lor...

looks like yr reno is 7788.

Can i ask a stupid question... i see that your ceiling is nt box up fully... I always wonder why dun pple box up fully bcos it get dusty and need to clean...

Hi another stupid question to ask. What's 7788?

Downfall of cove lighting is the cleaning part only. I think use feather duster would settle the dust

Better buy 7788, wait later come out first prize, then heartache. :dancingqueen:

8 is lucky number for dragon this year and 7 is lucky number for monkey.

8 is lucky number for dragon this year and 7 is lucky number for monkey.

Then I must buy already. I'm lao gao. :sport-smiley-004: Strike already then my renovation become FOC. :good:

Then I must buy already. I'm lao gao. :sport-smiley-004: Strike already then my renovation become FOC. :good:

hahaahh... go and try loh. since CNY coming then the lucky number will change already.

Hi everyone, Need some enquiry. For aircon permit, Do we have to apply on our own or during reno the aircon people will apply for you?

Aircon ppl will apply on ur behalf if there's a need. Juz like ur contractor applied for reno, ur windows vendor applied for windows installation, etc..

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos119p.nsf/Search?OpenForm

Edited by Rover

Aircon ppl will apply on ur behalf if there's a need. Juz like ur contractor applied for reno, ur windows vendor applied for windows installation, etc..

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos119p.nsf/Search?OpenForm

Thanks for the info rover, Sadly my block not supported. Have to call HDB and ask if the aircon people got apply or not. Scared later got fined for nothing.

Thanks for the info rover, Sadly my block not supported. Have to call HDB and ask if the aircon people got apply or not. Scared later got fined for nothing.

Can also log in to HDB and check under 'Renovation'. All ur permits are available online.