Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Haha.... Then you have to watch at coffee shop loh. I am an angel.... So you guess?

Hmm..its been awhile since i drop in here. Gonna upload some more pics soon.

wow remy.. nice work done. :sport-smiley-004:

cant imagine having to go down almost daily to "watch" over the workers and see the progress. It sounds tiring.. so can imagine why u turn into dragon ball. lol..

:yamseng:

Yup no choice as i'm the only one overseeing everything.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hmm..its been awhile since i drop in here. Gonna upload some more pics soon.

Yup no choice as i'm the only one overseeing everything.

Waiting for you to upload more pictures. Want to see how the house like after you've moved in.

We too had moved in, but the renovation still in progress so the house is still empty and haven't unpack the luggage yet. :-)

Hi bro, just ventured upon ur blog n k-po abit.. nice reno u had there.. reminded me of my own 3-rm complete overhaul (except room floor tiles & all door frames) journey only last Apr-Jun (2 full months lor; really slow).. hope ur mama & u njoy a cosy hm happily ever after.. :yamseng: PS. i oso let my mama take MBR. we very filial hor? hee hee! :)

Continued from 7th January..

Here comes the sad & angry part...

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

Straightaway i....

TQZKB.gif

6001_original_tumblr_lrau3o3vvW1qahhxwo1_500.jpg

The contractor whom did the cove lighting area forgot to add wood inside...Not sure how to explain. Cut it short its suppose to support the glass thingy when they drill the things.

8th January : Computer Table & Installation of EZ Lift

Table : Too small due to space constrain in my room. No space for my lappy per..

IMG_3571.jpg

EZ Lift : Got a good price. I chose the one that comes with a remote so that my mama no need to waste her strength/energy to pull the string.

IMG_3557.jpg

Told the ID that i'm very anal about patches if they were to repatch the thing again. However worksmanship for it is simply amazing. No patches at all & i'm pleased.

IMG_3584.jpg

Simplehuman

IMG_3586.jpg

Final Touch Ups, Delay in the last mirror due to wrong cutting.

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

Bungalow For My Fish

IMG_3587.jpg

Still lots of work haven't done especially cleaning the windows, scrubbing the toilet floor etc etc. Work has been killing me & by the time i reach home....Arrgh feels so good to lie down the bed & completely zZzZzzzz

Waiting for you to upload more pictures. Want to see how the house like after you've moved in.

We too had moved in, but the renovation still in progress so the house is still empty and haven't unpack the luggage yet. :-)

Cleaning part is the most tiring especially when you;re doing it alone.

Hi bro, just ventured upon ur blog n k-po abit.. nice reno u had there.. reminded me of my own 3-rm complete overhaul (except room floor tiles & all door frames) journey only last Apr-Jun (2 full months lor; really slow).. hope ur mama & u njoy a cosy hm happily ever after.. :yamseng: PS. i oso let my mama take MBR. we very filial hor? hee hee! :)

Hi there, Thanks for dropping by...Hahaha we're totally a good son.

Getting nicer by the day! Make me itchy wanna redesign mine again.. :P

I use same DL as u. Simply like the "shadow" effect, do u?

EZ lift considered too, but not enof hanging capacity n strictly indoor right? So I kept to gd old bamboo (aluminum now) system.. cos prefer the smell of sun on our clothes.. Haha!

Getting nicer by the day! Make me itchy wanna redesign mine again.. :P

I use same DL as u. Simply like the "shadow" effect, do u?

EZ lift considered too, but not enof hanging capacity n strictly indoor right? So I kept to gd old bamboo (aluminum now) system.. cos prefer the smell of sun on our clothes.. Haha!

Got shadow effect? I'm not sure about mine though. EZ Lift for mine is indoors only as I don't want my mama to hang clothes outside for fearing inconsiderate people smoke and throw the butts outside. Unless I stay at the most top floor I will get the other type.

Got shadow effect? I'm not sure about mine though. EZ Lift for mine is indoors only as I don't want my mama to hang clothes outside for fearing inconsiderate people smoke and throw the butts outside. Unless I stay at the most top floor I will get the other type.

There's a kind of laundry detergent for clothes that are dried indoors. Thought would be good to share :)

Usually normal detergent will leave a smell if its not sunned enough.

There's a kind of laundry detergent for clothes that are dried indoors. Thought would be good to share :)

Usually normal detergent will leave a smell if its not sunned enough.

Wah still got different type of detergent?? I thought all the same leh.