Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Got shadow effect? I'm not sure about mine though. EZ Lift for mine is indoors only as I don't want my mama to hang clothes outside for fearing inconsiderate people smoke and throw the butts outside. Unless I stay at the most top floor I will get the other type.

I refer to the shadow/silhouette around the light when on. Like this effect very much! :) I used the same DLs for my whole hse..

DLs in my bedroom

downlights_zpsfc1d874c.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah still got different type of detergent?? I thought all the same leh.

If you using front load then you better check whether the detergent you buy can use it. Front load washer cannot use those with a lot of suds.

I refer to the shadow/silhouette around the light when on. Like this effect very much! :) I used the same DLs for my whole hse..

DLs in my bedroom

downlights_zpsfc1d874c.jpg

Oic, i get it now..Thanks for the info.

If you using front load then you better check whether the detergent you buy can use it. Front load washer cannot use those with a lot of suds.

OMG!!! Hmm better check tomorrow if the brand Dynamo which I've been using for years does support that.

Wah still got different type of detergent?? I thought all the same leh.

My mum said TOP is gd for indoor, no smell. Now we invest in Persil, gd for front load washing machine.

Final Touch Ups, Delay in the last mirror due to wrong cutting.

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

Bungalow For My Fish

IMG_3587.jpg

Still lots of work haven't done especially cleaning the windows, scrubbing the toilet floor etc etc. Work has been killing me & by the time i reach home....Arrgh feels so good to lie down the bed & completely zZzZzzzz

:good: Nice renovation. But, you got full height mirror and 3 glass panels! These can kills siah, especially you need to clean them very often. I can't tahan finger prints, that's y almost very often I have been cleaning my mirrors and windows. Remember to buy Magic Clean glass cleaner, so far I think its gd.

Congrats! The end product turns out nice and stylish! :-) I like your glass panels, glass always give a modern edge to the house... Also like your automated clothes hanger, may I know how much you get it for?

Saw that you had built-in long storage cabinet, and also bought a L-shape sofa. Do you still have space to put a dining table? I've bought a dining table from Ikea. After assembly it, it turns out to be super large compared to the house... A bit out of proportion, just doesn't looks right, haha... it's like a giant in the house, thinking to return the dining table now :-P Perhaps you had some suggestion for the dining? If you don't mind can share some picture for me to imagine. :-)

:good: Nice renovation. But, you got full height mirror and 3 glass panels! These can kills siah, especially you need to clean them very often. I can't tahan finger prints, that's y almost very often I have been cleaning my mirrors and windows. Remember to buy Magic Clean glass cleaner, so far I think its gd.

Yup..very very tiring when cleaning. I use some cheapo glass cleaner from Value Shop and clean it with a newspaper. Havent clean for the 2nd time yet. Sigh!!!!

Congrats! The end product turns out nice and stylish! :-) I like your glass panels, glass always give a modern edge to the house... Also like your automated clothes hanger, may I know how much you get it for?

Saw that you had built-in long storage cabinet, and also bought a L-shape sofa. Do you still have space to put a dining table? I've bought a dining table from Ikea. After assembly it, it turns out to be super large compared to the house... A bit out of proportion, just doesn't looks right, haha... it's like a giant in the house, thinking to return the dining table now :-P Perhaps you had some suggestion for the dining? If you don't mind can share some picture for me to imagine. :-)

Havent buy dining table yet. Tml will go see see look look. Intend to get a small round or rectagle table since only me and my mum is staying there.