Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Liltouch

Strathmore Ave 4Rm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yup. Will be there. See you tmr

Sorry YokeChye hubby overlooked one appt 2-5pm yesterday and hence we couldn't make it. Will you be there today?

Hi, my flat is at strathmore too. Agree that the flat looks small and the orange tiles are .... :unsure:

Hi, have you move in? Well, at least the location is good :). My hubby quite irked that I kept harping on the small space..haha I shall not say that again ssshhhh

Sorry YokeChye hubby overlooked one appt 2-5pm yesterday and hence we couldn't make it. Will you be there today?

Will be there for a while only cos my in-laws wanna go take alook. but time not confirmed.

Will be there for a while only cos my in-laws wanna go take alook. but time not confirmed.

Ok no prob. After lunch, we probably just go around the neighbourhood to see if anyone is there.

Hi, have you move in? Well, at least the location is good :). My hubby quite irked that I kept harping on the small space..haha I shall not say that again ssshhhh

Haha, agree, so my WTB and I are trying not to think too much about the small space. My reno still going on, looking to move in around November.

Good luck to your upcoming reno !

Hi YokeChye,

Thanks :) we managed to visit one flat our stack and see the whole flat. Very pleased cos it looks so much better when done up and not so small :)

Very friendly Indian Muslim neighbour. I looked up from the ground floor and see some lights on the windows, guessing must be Malay neighbour.

Malay usually very hospitable. And we got lucky, we were even invited for drinks and cookies :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

I am trying to post some pictures we took of the flat as well as some furniture we want to buy here Just figuring how to insert.

I tried to insert my floor plan here but somehow only the link shows. Hmmm..

Hi Lil,

Congrats on new flat and the location!

And welcome to RT :D

To quote from a news article:

"Lemon laws refer to laws protecting consumers against defective goods that fail to conform to contract, or meet satisfactory quality or performance standards at the time of purchase, colloquially known as "lemons".

The Lemon Law would thus require retailers to ensure that their goods match their description as marketed and promoted. Descriptions include information and details on the good that can be found on the label, packaging, posters or any other print material, or given verbally by the sales representatives.

This means a refrigerator must be able to keep the items stored inside cool( and come with whatever fantastic features the advertisement/salesrep promised. Of course you will need to show the advert or prove that they said it, which might be more difficult)

how is your reno contractor/ID, are they good? Can recommend to me by PM?

Hi Jerry,

Sorry just saw your MSG. I have not decided on the ID but most likely will use my husband ID friend. Not sure if he is good tho cos haven't started on anything,

59AB1EB6-5ECE-4EFD-A94C-FF2A07D3322B-538-000000702BA30F58.jpg

Finally got it, managed to upload my images! :D

Dont know how to upload PDF floorplan from ID. Using bedroom 3 for my mum room, bedroom 2 for our study.

Edited by Liltouch

9329631C-5191-4D06-B8FD-5351864DCBF1-538-000000700FB31874.jpg

CCACC60E-E04A-4F5F-8667-608B400AEF0F-538-0000007004C278E8.jpg

The Casa Italy 2seater sofa 1560cm by 90cm (2 sets) we bought at Furniture Fair at Expo today. High back which hubby wants and very comfy. Full leather cowhide, height will be adjusted higher from 2inches to 3.5inches so it's easier for my elderly mama to get up from sofa and seat to be firmer which I prefer. Colour will be2 tone with the darker brown or mocha as the main body and lighter grey/brown for the trimmings or can't remember what it is called. We got the idea of buying two 2seater sofa from the neighbour we visited. They have two 2seater sofa with carpet to create a cosy corner. Hubby likes it alot. We had a hard time looking for a short 2seater with high back. We first saw this sofa at Park Mall and hubby like it. Luckily did not buy as a friend in the furnishing trade told me about the fair and told me to buy at the fair. We got it at almost half the price!

E4F0D6F8-ED7E-4403-8CA5-DCF85B4F38DF-538-0000007015DBE88C.jpg

We also paid deposit for the flooring. The laminate flooring (living room). I love it for the length 2m, normal laminate is abt 1.2m. It will make the space look more spacious and cos of length, will not have too many pieces. The texture is undulating hence will be non slippery. Most importantly it has the matt look.

070AE822-2139-45FF-B41B-1A0F3627A3E0-538-000000701D8A053F.jpg

The Havana Oak (middle one) darker colour and cheaper one 1.28m length for the 3bedrooms.

Very pleased with the 2buys on the last day of the fair. My ID friend says we got it at very good price. The premium laminate from Belgium and the one for bedrooms from Germany.

Edited by Liltouch