Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Another Topic For Your Discussion

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Came across similar one called Bai Yi Niang Niang in Johore organised by one auntie. Some say not bad, some came back complained full of "abcd". I think might as well visit white dragon king in thailand. Kalimantan, one curious question, why this fortuneteller help people can help until stay in songapore woodlands? Isn't malaysia and thailand got more people to need help?

www.amuletforums.com - look under Hall of Fame, check Woodlands fortune teller.

I want to hear feedback from FS perspective, from such thing like spirtual eyes, etc etc ..does FS believe in that ? As a layman , do you believe in that ?

I am sure other threads, FS also talk about ghost-buster, etc, so i brought this topic for discussion as well.

I want to hear feedback from FS perspective, from such thing like spirtual eyes, etc etc ..does FS believe in that ? As a layman , do you believe in that ?

I am sure other threads, FS also talk about ghost-buster, etc, so i brought this topic for discussion as well.

Dont know much about spiritual eyes, wonder how often they say is true. Spiritual eyes means they can see what you and I can't see......how true?...only they themselves knowzzzzzz. Flying stars don't have topic flying ghost included....

风水 is not 神法。法坛 do have need for the "eyes"

Bring a FSM to a house, here good, there no good; hv to put XXYYZZ to enhance, must lik this , like that..bring them to a haunted house, fsm scretch head?

风水maybe can 征煞, but hard to 破煞。

1)Oh, that thing point into your main door, faster put something to reple negetive energy..

2)Put this here in the direction to enhance watever blah blah...

Everyday different "animal sign", 8 运 and 9 运 also diff,五行also diff, so hv keep changing,paint diff colour also? see 1 time FS use 4ever, can ah, day jump by day, sure got some day good, some not good.that is one of the limitations of FS.

The main problems are still there.. If just by doing simple FS, all no need work lor, buy 4D enough. FSM may know how to count when is 六合 time date etc..,ppl that do not know how to count, when win; ppl think FSM pro lea.. ppl that know will understand its their own luck..

fsm use 九星宫 can find altar place, if i want pray 6丁6甲神将, 24阴师,then i again choose 3 deties..how to know how to pray? wat to put in 香炉? altar put 顺天or捏天deco? pray 天宫 use what set-up? etc...地主 offer how many joss-sticks? FSM may not know all these. Cos these are 神坛stuffs.

阴阳眼/天眼〉is not really related to fs imho...however, some sect like 六任,金英,三山,玄天〉〉〉more of 西天佛法 have FS included ....

Having said this...some masters hv deciples learn "portion" then can 赚吃 liao, & make a name for themself...gotta find some that have full set...

BUT again; if pro FS, FS will be main line, will not mix with other stuffs. In 90s if i am not wrong, sg gov did "hinder" some in order not to let ppl become too supersticious.

Example: 童身 mostly is 跳童, seldom see them go place see FS, even have also is say "whomever" want to go see see...

>>>>>>>> just this 童身 can be 分come out 阴童,阳童,阴阳童,明童。 get enough ang bao liao..why still need to see FS?

Vice verser> Well known FSM supposelly very 准, go where also earn $, no need to "invite whomever" to see FS for him ah...

If wanna pro, might as well 藏生基,补大运,藏魂转运。。。NOT the tipical put "ur staffs" inside a urn beside "bone ash urn" which many funny ppl do in singapore.

Well, to each its own.all is entitled to what they believe in.as long it works, hack care use which way.^^

Edited by cop

Religion stuff should not appear here.

Edited by bepgof

Came across similar one called Bai Yi Niang Niang in Johore organised by one auntie. Some say not bad, some came back complained full of "abcd". I think might as well visit white dragon king in thailand. Kalimantan, one curious question, why this fortuneteller help people can help until stay in songapore woodlands? Isn't malaysia and thailand got more people to need help?

in today's modern world, u guys still believe in all these?

Dont know much about spiritual eyes, wonder how often they say is true. Spiritual eyes means they can see what you and I can't see......how true?...only they themselves knowzzzzzz. Flying stars don't have topic flying ghost included....

Have you seen spiritual eyes, i don't believe in all these spiritual stuff, any experiences to share?

风水 is not 神法。法坛 do have need for the "eyes"

Bring a FSM to a house, here good, there no good; hv to put XXYYZZ to enhance, must lik this , like that..bring them to a haunted house, fsm scretch head?

风水maybe can 征煞, but hard to 破煞。

1)Oh, that thing point into your main door, faster put something to reple negetive energy..

2)Put this here in the direction to enhance watever blah blah...

Everyday different "animal sign", 8 运 and 9 运 also diff,五行also diff, so hv keep changing,paint diff colour also? see 1 time FS use 4ever, can ah, day jump by day, sure got some day good, some not good.that is one of the limitations of FS.

The main problems are still there.. If just by doing simple FS, all no need work lor, buy 4D enough. FSM may know how to count when is 六合 time date etc..,ppl that do not know how to count, when win; ppl think FSM pro lea.. ppl that know will understand its their own luck..

fsm use 九星宫 can find altar place, if i want pray 6丁6甲神将, 24阴师,then i again choose 3 deties..how to know how to pray? wat to put in 香炉? altar put 顺天or捏天deco? pray 天宫 use what set-up? etc...地主 offer how many joss-sticks? FSM may not know all these. Cos these are 神坛stuffs.

阴阳眼/天眼〉is not really related to fs imho...however, some sect like 六任,金英,三山,玄天〉〉〉more of 西天佛法 have FS included ....

Having said this...some masters hv deciples learn "portion" then can 赚吃 liao, & make a name for themself...gotta find some that have full set...

BUT again; if pro FS, FS will be main line, will not mix with other stuffs. In 90s if i am not wrong, sg gov did "hinder" some in order not to let ppl become too supersticious.

Example: 童身 mostly is 跳童, seldom see them go place see FS, even have also is say "whomever" want to go see see...

>>>>>>>> just this 童身 can be 分come out 阴童,阳童,阴阳童,明童。 get enough ang bao liao..why still need to see FS?

Vice verser> Well known FSM supposelly very 准, go where also earn $, no need to "invite whomever" to see FS for him ah...

If wanna pro, might as well 藏生基,补大运,藏魂转运。。。NOT the tipical put "ur staffs" inside a urn beside "bone ash urn" which many funny ppl do in singapore.

Well, to each its own.all is entitled to what they believe in.as long it works, hack care use which way.^^

How it works? does it really work? reno forum has become spiritual forum liao

Have you seen spiritual eyes, i don't believe in all these spiritual stuff, any experiences to share?

To share.

I hold no crystal balls to see future.

I'm not a magician to change things instantly.

I can't perform miracles, like Jesus.

But,

Experiences grant me a pair of ' X-ray' eyes!