Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
therat

How Many Of Us Buy Resale Hdb , Seller Never Ask For Extend

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hehehe.. My completion to sell is in 5 nov but we're moving out end oct.. E resale unit we purchased did not ask for ext n we req for slightly earli handover which they said is fine.. *cross finger*

my seller is a very straightforward case..purely selling coz he's a retired teacher and moving to his children's place after selling so no need extend but I request extend for my buyer which they are ok at no charges hehehe :sport-smiley-004:

My seller ask for 3 months extend before sign off OTP. Reasonable lor, they got 3 kids and have to reno their new hse, more important, they accepte my low COV as win-win solution... :sport-smiley-018:

I was also selling and buying (not contra). My owner asked for 1 month extension, so agent help to set the completion of my selling 1.5 month after the completion of my buying. However I charged them quite cheap for their 1 month rental (since I thought the COV is reasonable).

I did ask for a 2 week extension. Extension is illegal, it is just a mutual agreement between th the seller and you. It is not legally binded.

HDB doesn't allow extension cuz they have a lot of trouble handling cases. Heard of previous owner committing suicide during the extension period and buyer cannot terminate transaction cuz already went for completion appointment... Though by making extension illegal, I also don't know where HDB expect contra ppl to live...

My seller ask for 3 months extend before sign off OTP. Reasonable lor, they got 3 kids and have to reno their new hse, more important, they accepte my low COV as win-win solution... :sport-smiley-018:

How long is your COV? I'm thinking of using low COV in exchange for 3 mths extension as well..I have 3 kids and 2 elderly so cannot afford to have no place to stay before renovation for the new resale unit is done.....