Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

decided to take a walk around Potong Pasir as I really could not tahan the dust/noise from cutting tiles....the poor workers, how they tahan..:(

really like the neighbourhood...air is fresh especially after rain!

HectorsWP8_20121219_028_zps3906c4fb.jpg

HectorsWP8_20121219_027_zps6d716d86.jpg

HectorsWP8_20121219_021_zps6c882318.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ya...that area is very beautiful

even though it used to be opposition ground, its beautifully done up with minimum resources. for this i would have to thumbs up for the previous MP.

I see that your contractor did the floor tiling first then do the kitchen base on top of it. This way wont have another ugly cutting edge there.

Too bad my contractor did it the other way...they did up the base first, now they have to cut the floor tile to fit along the kitchen base.

just got revised quote from contractor...exploded budget....i added additional work to stairs in front of house (cheap), change main door and bedroom door ( normal price) then add a scissor gate (normal price), add together very expensive!!! but this will be the final costs....am glad I did not decide to add even more stuff to my flat.

decided to paint inner living room with purple, kitchen will be basically black cabinets/cupboards + brown 'leather' doors and internal wood PVC? Main door and bedroom will be painted orange. i think.

i got a tall but narrow fridge...the bosch black one....i need a big fridge, i love my drinks cold and my ice creams..hehe

Hmm...Good choice. I made a mistake of buying a fridge now.

why mistake of buying fridge? you will need it sooner or later no?

cos if u take a look at my pics, the tv console is already up. and i have no idea if they can lift it up to bring in. Apart from that i'm not sure if can squeeze in. Ask the sales guy before via sms and he said the door could be dismatle and shouldn't be any issue.