Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks, next stop , waiting for furniture.... Your flat looks mostly done! Shifted in already?

not yet sir, most likely next week. haven even mop the place. kitchen still in a mess.

today toilet doors and window grilles to be installed .... toilet doors has been done, along with the cove lights, but electrician is celebrating his birthday today so took off early. hehe...:)

toilet doors are custom made i think, wire glass and powder coated black aluminium frame.

WP_20121229_001_zps8fb74841.jpg

Installing in MBR toilet:

WP_20121229_003_zps2c83a5d8.jpg

WP_20121229_005_zpsdff28d2f.jpg

Common toilet

WP_20121229_007_zps9e0a387e.jpg

also put up my red Lack shelves from Ikea and did some modifications to Ivar shelves.

WP_20121229_004_zpsd14ce6cb.jpg

WP_20121229_009_zps1184334b.jpg

WP_20121229_010_zps5d171df4.jpg

Tested my new vacuum cleaner....so complicated modern vacuum cleaners are....so many things can plug in and out and change..until i blur...

Side note: Shower head is FANTASTIC! glad I invested in it.

also put up my red Lack shelves from Ikea and did some modifications to Ivar shelves.

WP_20121229_004_zpsd14ce6cb.jpg

WP_20121229_009_zps1184334b.jpg

WP_20121229_010_zps5d171df4.jpg

Tested my new vacuum cleaner....so complicated modern vacuum cleaners are....so many things can plug in and out and change..until i blur...

Side note: Shower head is FANTASTIC! glad I invested in it.

Is your toilet lid soft closing?

Your MBR is wonderful! Love the combi of colours, very eye catching :sport-smiley-004:

I also wanna do wire mesh glass one door but not sure where yet. At first thought of doing it at the kitchen island, like a wrap around the island, but one contractor said such glass is not tempered, may have risk of cracking whatsoever when legs hit the island. So may incorporate it as the shoe cabinet door instead. :dunno:

Ooh you are going for island!! I've seen that kind of glass in someone's renoblog, also used in kitchen, but not a lot used, just 2 panels...:)

I'm now waiting anxiously for my gate :)

This is what I wanted to do for my island. Do you think it can gel nicely with my kitchen - cement screed-like tiles, wood laminate kitchen cabinets and white counter top? I'm not very sure about it :dunno:

Mine is a small island lah, not sure if it's possible though, need to wait for PE to check if a particular wall is hackable. *fingers crossed*

cafe_S.jpg

hmm..i'm not a fan of white counter tops, i think you should go black just like the picture! or wood countertops. Or stainless steel, that fits more into the industrial theme....based on my many google searches, white countertops seldom appear. I think your cement screed like tiles should make the room a little brighter liao...going cement screed for walls too?

Think we are using the same grills. As I'm staying at the topmost floor, I'm only installing the grills at the common corridor sides. MBR n kitchen no grills ;)

hmm..i'm not a fan of white counter tops, i think you should go black just like the picture! or wood countertops. Or stainless steel, that fits more into the industrial theme....based on my many google searches, white countertops seldom appear. I think your cement screed like tiles should make the room a little brighter liao...going cement screed for walls too?

White feels more like scandinavian/Japanese deco. Grey/stainless steel/black/wood and thinking about raw textures are more industrial.

Yah i know those are more industrial but I'm not a fan of dark colour or stainless steel countertop. Maybe just stick to using the wire mesh door for door cabinet only :P

And no, not going for cement screed walls. Should be using white subway tiles as backsplash and small exposed wall in the kitchen.

Edited by bleucheeze