Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro thats pretty awesome looking place and colour tones. I wish i could be good in choosing colours as well but simply zZzZzZz. Anyway just wanna check with you. When you bought your items and when they deliver. Are you at there to see and check as well or they simply bring over and place it there while you're not around.

I'm always around for delivery... Even when they deliver at night, I just take a bus to my flat and wait for delivery guys...

Anyways colours just daringly choose, lots of websites suggests choice if colours to match, contrast....I do think I chose the wrong purple thoug,supposed to be darker and less pinkish...but will live with it for now.

I'm always around for delivery... Even when they deliver at night, I just take a bus to my flat and wait for delivery guys...

Anyways colours just daringly choose, lots of websites suggests choice if colours to match, contrast....I do think I chose the wrong purple thoug,supposed to be darker and less pinkish...but will live with it for now.

Ic...i'm expecting a big big thing tomorrow and the spoiler part is i'm working. Arrgh

Finally when the ivar shelves came..decided to create a mini walk in wardrobe...unfortunately i must hack off one part of the shelves to make the WiW, so will have to wait until my contractor helps me this Saturday morning!

WP_20121226_024_zps90ac24ea.jpg

WP_20121226_027_zps7996b385.jpg

WP_20121226_028_zps26fb5a7f.jpg

and other whimsical stuff that I really like!

IMG_1846_zps233aa8f3.jpg

IMG_1849_zps5cf86937.jpg

love this gate!

IMG_1885_zpsabee7ffa.jpg

Haha, I love the pinky toy also! So cute, can be a seat? Saw similar thing at Star Living. So colorful and cool... Do you decide to buy any of them?

Extremely bored while waiting for ikea to delivery stuff...so what to do? Take more photos!

Today featuring the lamp and the little red chair

WP_20121226_003_zpsf54e4027.jpg

WP_20121226_013_zps9c40de86.jpg

WP_20121226_016_zpsacd38b24.jpg

Like the lamp also! Very matching with your industrial theme...

Very bold color choices as well as design... ;-) Congrats for turning what you want into reality! Are you satisfy with the outcome?

hmmm....i was just being risky with the colour choices..my kitchen laminates also..going a bit patchwork style...doors with different laminates..see how it turns out, can be nice, can be ugly..

i'm happy with the outcome, but i guess one is never satisfied..always want to add more, change this and that...:P but for now, yep...can live in and feel good about it.

and no, did not buy the pink toy seat. cheapest i saw is at egg3, 300 odd i think?

I like all your colors. Very daring indeed. I wanted that but my husband don't like vibrant colors, so my house must look 'pale' loh.

Mrs Loo, can just use vibrant colours as accent colours :) also nice, that was my original plan, but decided to try a bit more colour. A little brightly coloured cushion here and there, a table runner..and your house will be very vibrant too!

NO updates for past few days...contractor says he working on cabinet offsite and will install by Monday...it's going to be very scary waiting for that cause I went for random colours in the kitchen..hopefully I can get the effect I want.

Anyway, toilets are done up except for doors..and kind of liking my MBR without doors...but not a good idea.

View of toilet from MBR. I am liking it very much, simple and feels cooling. gonna have to hang some pictures on the walls to warm up the place a bit..maybe a flower or two.

WP_20121228_006_zpsd43c20e6.jpg

Toilet bowl recommended by contractor..looks quite nice.

WP_20121228_008_zps4c724409.jpg

The common toilet, a bit smaller than the MBR toilet with LOADS of pipes running through it.

WP_20121228_010_zps1a0822de.jpg

WP_20121228_011_zpsb1ef387c.jpg (shower area)

sub-contractor came over to measure the MBR toilet to install sliding glass door. Glad he brought his own light as toilet lights are NOT installed yet. Forgot to take picture of new front door, just installed, wanted to go for digital lock, but the price is a bit high..maybe in future.

WP_20121228_015_zps0c92f680.jpg

Edited by HaiDeChen