Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
baobeimamii

Shoe Cabinets Facing Main Entrace

Hi all,

need some advise on above.

my new flat comes with a very tiny walk-way just outside the main door entrance.

i have a 3-door tier shoe cabinet (5 tiers) and i cant have it placed next to the side to form an L-shape (as there are 2 door openings where HDB Water/Electricity meters are located); hence the only option is to place it just opposite the main door; making an II shape with a tiny walk area into the house.

i know have one door facing another is not good but does it apply to shoe cabinet?

it's like every day you open your main door and you know the 'salted fishes' are in front of you; even if the doors would be closed. :(

a bit headache with this...

any suggestion?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

need some advise on above.

my new flat comes with a very tiny walk-way just outside the main door entrance.

i have a 3-door tier shoe cabinet (5 tiers) and i cant have it placed next to the side to form an L-shape (as there are 2 door openings where HDB Water/Electricity meters are located); hence the only option is to place it just opposite the main door; making an II shape with a tiny walk area into the house.

i know have one door facing another is not good but does it apply to shoe cabinet?

it's like every day you open your main door and you know the 'salted fishes' are in front of you; even if the doors would be closed. :(

a bit headache with this...

any suggestion?

How come no one comments?

Convenient isn't?

Remember, it is our "salted foot" bring the "salted fishes".

Just turn it into "lovely fishes" will do.

How come hear often the tiolet...but little the "salted fishes".

Fsms dare not to challenge the acceptable "norms" or culture of most of householes in Singapore putting "salted fishes" next to main door entrance? If so, why like that?

i have the same problem. but the shoes directly outside my main door (also narrow walkway, the 40 over shoes are just 1 feet away & they stink big time whenever i open my door!) belong to my neighbour. does that affect my feng shui too? i do not keep any shoes at the main door.

i have the same problem. but the shoes directly outside my main door (also narrow walkway, the 40 over shoes are just 1 feet away & they stink big time whenever i open my door!) belong to my neighbour. does that affect my feng shui too? i do not keep any shoes at the main door.

Aiyo...the way you describe it...I also can smell it from here.....talk to them lah. Good or bad I don't know.....you know the flying stars to your door?

Aiyo...the way you describe it...I also can smell it from here.....talk to them lah. Good or bad I don't know.....you know the flying stars to your door?

My door should be about south, so how to know the stars?

My door should be about south, so how to know the stars?

You must know how to calculate the flying stars flight cycle, the 24 mountains, the water and mountain stars etczzz. Aiyo, not easy to explain here.

Generally hor....south facing has 7,8,9 stars there....not bad

You must know how to calculate the flying stars flight cycle, the 24 mountains, the water and mountain stars etczzz. Aiyo, not easy to explain here.

Where can I find out more about these? Need to know these if already shifted in?

Where can I find out more about these? Need to know these if already shifted in?

Saw some books on these, maybe you can go check it out.

Where do you learn from, find it a bit confusing.

wah chiam sia.... can explain? or where can i find more abt this

wah chiam sia.... can explain? or where can i find more abt this

Aiyo....explain which one?? Just go to any bookshop can find liaozzzzz. I think some websites also got explain.