Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ehspro

My Villa Verde

One advice. I regret not doing so. Please confirm your lighting plan ASAP. And it doesn't mean just where to have what lights, more important is which lights to group into a switch. Cause lighting points easy to have more, but switch points very cham to open more if already done.. Must hack wall, hack ceiling etc. Very ma fan.

I actually plan the loop the lights myself, which light is individual switching, which lights cluster same switch, which light is 2-way switch etc, even locating the exact position of the switches, so that what the guys install is what I want, easier for them to carry out the work

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I actually plan the loop the lights myself, which light is individual switching, which lights cluster same switch, which light is 2-way switch etc, even locating the exact position of the switches, so that what the guys install is what I want, easier for them to carry out the work

I agreed totally ....I regretted not thinking deeper... o

nly get 2 way switch for stairway, main entrance...

for mum in law room and boy room... ... got to conceal by the cabinent... otherwise got to hack the wall.... sign... wonder why the electrician did not ask....

Exactly! We didn't know about this, ID and electrician also didn't say. By the time we asked to loop the lights, the electrian said sorry cannot already. :furious:

Exactly! We didn't know about this, ID and electrician also didn't say. By the time we asked to loop the lights, the electrian said sorry cannot already. :furious:

Unless got specific instruction, otherwise Contractor usually do the easiest way.

Know them too well, so I go to very detail with the different contractors aircon, electrical, plumbing and builder,I decide on the location and even tell them where to run and where not to run their services. What ceiling height i want for each area, and how low the false ceiling to lower also have to follow my instruction.

Pre-Renovation Tasks

Build up Relationships with Intermediate Neighbours..not cheap hor..also gave one pack to Laksa :sport-smiley-004:

mm64cg.jpg

Powder Room Tiles' Selection :notti:

21nmi41.jpg

Front/Back Porch & Roof Garden Tiles' Selection

21jmypd.jpg

Final Selection- Spanish Wooden Tiles at $5.30psf :notti:

addy0m.jpg

:paint::horse:

Edited by ehspro

esphro

You have forgotten to give mooncakes to ardent supporters like me!!!! I am so hungry now :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Renovation Day 1

Went to check the house on the first day of renovation at night :ph34r: ...nothing much but basically soil removal action in frontand back lawn. zz zz

nh1an4.jpg

24oaf85.jpg

:wacko:

Renovation Day 2

Was really disappointed with GXXX CXXX today for the aircon installation...there was ZERO yes ZERO communication between the assessment/project team with the installation team...my god we wasted :dunno::curse:

- 1 hour waiting for supervisor to come :jawdrop:

-1.5 hours to review the installation options :jawdrop:

Very very ANGRY!!! :furious: :furious:

At the end of the day, this one cannot, that one cannot...Wah lau eh....

Aircon Technicain using "Eye-Power" to install "Copper Piping" :notti:

2151r6.jpg

Front porch has became a "Battlefield Bunker" :horse:

2j3lk07.jpg

In contrast, Laksa's team were SUPER ON-THE-BALL man...very efficient and solid. There was proper planning and discussions and final reviews prior to implementation... :good:

Electrician "The Bear" and team working on the installation specs we have reviewed earlier :rolleyes:

2u7bqf9.jpg

The Bear at work to replace the external powerpoints. He completed it within minutes... :o

qqx3so.jpg

:good: :good:

Storey 1 Layout Changes

bedhc3.jpg

---->Wanna know more...stay tuned for next few days!!! :dancingqueen:

How much will be spend overall for yr Reno? Extensive work! :) nice. My place spent about $60k... Minimal work (only 1st floor toilet done)... With wardrobe for 2 room only, etc.. We only did those that really need to be done as we got budget..

How much will be spend overall for yr Reno? Extensive work! :) nice. My place spent about $60k... Minimal work (only 1st floor toilet done)... With wardrobe for 2 room only, etc.. We only did those that really need to be done as we got budget..

60K for 1 toilet and 2 wardrobes!? Are you sure? That sounds very, VERY expensive!