Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

last year they had sales during gss,national day, xmas and cny! you can check with them when is the next sales?

did you order a dining table from them? the delivery charge will be waived if the combined purchase is over 2k

They are pretyy flexible, I need not travel to their ulu warehouse to get the bundle deal...

Cool...national day is soon...shall call them and see...can i just call any scanteak shop to check when the next sales is? The dining set was just under 2k...but they threw it in for me which is fab.

I've been thinking of how to include some industrial elements in my bedroom (that is mainly white and ivory) so that it would not be too starkly different from my living and dining area. And I just discovered that there is such a term as 'industrial feminine chic'. Here are some examples...

See the lockers at the side?

9295025866_b039c1939b.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9295019156_89872b19cc.jpg

photo.JPG by

BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9295023572_eccb93a473.jpg

photo.JPG by

9295028430_f3375d86d6.jpg

photo.JPG by

ID told me he's working on the design of the pipe shelf project for my dining room. Not sure what he has

in mind but I'm sure it will be another great idea from him.. Hopefully I will be able to post before and

after pictures of the entire flat soon!

Also had a great time over the weekend browsing around some shops that sell industrial vintage stuff. it

was so interesting chatting with the owners on the current trends of furnishings and on why they started

the business. And as usual, I had a hard time resisting the temptation to buy.

9292382491_7d2546a157.jpg

photo.JPG by

9295151586_6e3d846e67.jpg

photo.JPG by

Mind sharing where the second last pic...where is that shop located?

This is beautiful! Can PM me where did you get the paper? Thank you in advanced :good:

Lovely paper! Do share where you found this please!

Hi Vanessa,

last year they had sales during gss,national day, xmas and cny! you can check with them when is the next sales?

did you order a dining table from them? the delivery charge will be waived if the combined purchase is over 2k

They are pretyy flexible, I need not travel to their ulu warehouse to get the bundle deal...

Cool...national day is soon...shall call them and see...can i just call any scanteak shop to check when the next sales is? The dining set was just under 2k...but they threw it in for me which is fab.

I think so? So far I find the staff at the customer service and the three outlets I frequent were really helpful.

Hi June,

I like that long bench! Like That One is getting really good in giving an old piece of furniture a new life!

Hi Vanessa,

I think so? So far I find the staff at the customer service and the three outlets I frequent were really helpful.

Hi June,

I like that long bench! Like That One is getting really good in giving an old piece of furniture a new life!

It is a real vintage bench salvaged from a school in India. so it's full of character! It's about 2.3m long and will be good as a dining bench when I have guests over. But bcos it's a real vintage piece.. I get a bit of creepy feeling..that's why I didn't buy it. many of the other items are actually brand new but made to look vintage.

13 boxes, 6 done..7 more to go.... And even more things stuck on to-do list eg..bed, new locks, dining chairs/bench, curtains etc.

it's the last lap of my reno and carpentry is almost done. but no pix yet as the place is still rather messy. Next week I hope will be the furnishing week - adding the final touches to the kitchen wall to get that cafe look, completing the rustic industrial tv console and decorating of dining room. We no longer have the luxury of time bcos my first group of visitors have invited themselves to my place on june 26. That's less than a month away and I haven't bought a single piece of furniture bcos I was waiting to see how everything turns out before deciding on the furniture and furnishing. So this weekend is likely to be full-Steam shopping for me. And thank God is GSS!

Anyway, did some shopping these past few days...

photo_zps7952c175.jpg

Bought this online without ID's knowledge. Finally showed him today and got his approval!

photo_zpsf32de38a.jpg

photo_zpsdf45da9d.jpg

Book boxes to soften the look of my industrial tv console

photo_zps1668889c.jpg

For the kitchen.. Again these were bought behind ID's back... Hope he is ok with them...

photo_zps8a370e19.jpg

Lurve this old school hanger. Haven't decided where to put this... Buy first, worry later :)

Loving the stool! where did you find that?!

Hi Sarah, I called them...they have a current promo going on right now...nothing planned for national day as of now....the king bed they have...it is not exactly what i am looking for...so i think i will hold out. Pity :(

Hi Vanessa,

Hi June,

Wow i love the stuff at Like That One...just flipped through their website....stuff pricey like logans?

LOVELY!

Wow i love the stuff at Like That One...just flipped through their website....stuff pricey like logans?

LOVELY!

Not really, quite reasonably priced imo. Most of their pieces are really quite unique.

Hi June,

Really love your unique home.

Would greatly appreciate it if you could send me your ID contact and the contact for the dining table wood uncle.

By the way, where do you get the lovely vintage paper?

Thanks!

Edited by celztang

Hi June,

Really love your unique home.

Would greatly appreciate it if you could send me your ID contact and the contact for the dining table wood uncle.

By the way, where do you get the lovely vintage paper?

Thanks!

Hi, pm-Ed u