Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Hello June,

Are you looking for a single or double bedframe? The ION outlet is having 20% off for the single bed (display set). The delivery charge was waived during their gss sales about two months ago.

Check out their pillows too, its about the same price as IKEA but better quality. some of the bed linens are still on sales.

I am drooling over the new cotton+linen blankets I saw just now!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did u go robinsons for the bed? It is now 7% off plus 5% rebate on robinsons credit card. Gss ends today.

Yup, I went there..but didn't see anything I like

Hello June,

Are you looking for a single or double bedframe? The ION outlet is having 20% off for the single bed (display set). The delivery charge was waived during their gss sales about two months ago.

Check out their pillows too, its about the same price as IKEA but better quality. some of the bed linens are still on sales.

I am drooling over the new cotton+linen blankets I saw just now!

I'm looking for a double frame..but I dont think muji displays any of those due to space constraint. I went to the ion and paragon outlets.

hmmm....i am looking for a bed too...what size are you looking at...kinda hoping i can find a nice king frame for about 1K...dont know if that is realistic.

Hi Vanessa,,

I bought a VINKEL queensize bedframe + writing desk + side table + folding chair for $1239 from Scanteak during their warehouse sales this Jan:

http://singapore-promotions.com/warehouse-sales/scanteak-furniture-factory-clearance-sale-11-13-jan-2013-54968/attachment/scanteak-10-jan-2013/

They had another queensize bed on sales at $999 in Jan. Think kingsize bed frame cost $100-200 more?

Hi Vanessa,,

I bought a VINKEL queensize bedframe + writing desk + side table + folding chair for $1239 from Scanteak during their warehouse sales this Jan:

http://singapore-promotions.com/warehouse-sales/scanteak-furniture-factory-clearance-sale-11-13-jan-2013-54968/attachment/scanteak-10-jan-2013/

They had another queensize bed on sales at $999 in Jan. Think kingsize bed frame cost $100-200 more?

Pity the sale has ended...that is a wonderful deal!!!

Hi Vanessa,,

Pity the sale has ended...that is a wonderful deal!!!

last year they had sales during gss,national day, xmas and cny! you can check with them when is the next sales?

did you order a dining table from them? the delivery charge will be waived if the combined purchase is over 2k

They are pretyy flexible, I need not travel to their ulu warehouse to get the bundle deal...

hmmm....i am looking for a bed too...what size are you looking at...kinda hoping i can find a nice king frame for about 1K...dont know if that is realistic.

queen size, light colour wooden frame ....nowadays i see many faux leather bed frames and headboards...dont really like those...

Hi June,

really loved your renovation and item selection.

Could you pm me following contacts ;

1. contractor / ID

2.wood supplier cum furniture maker (Posted 14 June 2013)

3.cast iron table legs

Many Thanks

Hi June,

really loved your renovation and item selection.

Could you pm me following contacts ;

1. contractor / ID

2.wood supplier cum furniture maker (Posted 14 June 2013)

3.cast iron table legs

Many Thanks

hi, pm-ed u

I've been thinking of how to include some industrial elements in my bedroom (that is mainly white and ivory) so that it would not be too starkly different from my living and dining area. And I just discovered that there is such a term as 'industrial feminine chic'. Here are some examples...

See the lockers at the side?

9295025866_b039c1939b.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9295019156_89872b19cc.jpg

photo.JPG by

BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9295023572_eccb93a473.jpg

photo.JPG by

9295028430_f3375d86d6.jpg

photo.JPG by

ID told me he's working on the design of the pipe shelf project for my dining room. Not sure what he has

in mind but I'm sure it will be another great idea from him.. Hopefully I will be able to post before and

after pictures of the entire flat soon!

Also had a great time over the weekend browsing around some shops that sell industrial vintage stuff. it

was so interesting chatting with the owners on the current trends of furnishings and on why they started

the business. And as usual, I had a hard time resisting the temptation to buy.

9292382491_7d2546a157.jpg

photo.JPG by

9295151586_6e3d846e67.jpg

photo.JPG by

Edited by June