Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nick34

My First Flat Blog (Punggol Arcadia)

Hi nick34,

thanks...hoping to hear from you soon.

just wondering, whether your ID is Kent Lee from Solid Renovation..??

Nope my ID was Kent and he's not from Solid Renovation.. PMed you with details

Regards

Nick

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi nick34,

Hope the leakage had been rectified :sport-smiley-003:

Could I get your electrician contact? Thank you.

Thanks for your concern and the leakage done up by HDB and was happy that HDB actually replace 5 tiles for me FOC ...

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Contact sent to your pm

Regards

Specially took this picture for you.

Dimension is 1100mm++ by 700mm++

For size of bathtub my ID gave me a max. size I can buy then I go out hunting for one :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_1056_zps324e779c.jpg

What we bought is shorter as my wife and I isn't tall. so the corner there can put things.

Spot the mistake session ? :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Hi nick34,

May I know how much your contractor/Id charge for the Masory work, tiling in all? I m thinking of getting one too, instead of a standing shower, but not sure if total cost will burst my budget. Also can u share where u purchase the bathtub?

Thanks,

Edited by Yeocando

Sorry for the late reply

Tiling around $500++ and the bathtub ard $400.

Those kind over bathtubs with legs aka mobile kind will cost alot more in the range of $1k++

The shop address I need to check with my wife for it as my wife keeps all receipts and I don't really want to see it much haha

I remembered the shop is along geylang road beside Lion City. Two shops away only.

All requests for my ID contact sent...

Some members asking me on if my electrician can work well with my ID. I would say they don't have any conflicts.

The electrician only need the floorplan which my ID drawn out on the lighting points and switch points. From the floorplan, he is able to start laying the wires without the need to supervise him. From what I know from my electrician, it normally takes bout 3 days to lay the wires and another 2 to install the lightings.

Hope this helps

Hi Nick,

May I have your ID & electrician's contact as well?

Some updates with pics :dancingqueen:

Samsung SHS5230 arrived from Korea

img11011.th.jpg

img11021.th.jpg

Bathtub turned over

img11001.th.jpg

What is the price for the Samsung locker u bought from Korea? Can provide the contact for the locksmith room install the locker? Thanks

@cutie99 : will send you when I get back home. Regards

@oreopoo : I ordered from gmarket at the price of $340++. You can check it out. As for installation, my electrician says he is able to install for me. If you we're to ask me for the cost of install, I'm not able to tell you yet. Sorry

@oreopoo : I ordered from gmarket at the price of $340++. You can check it out. As for installation, my electrician says he is able to install for me. If you we're to ask me for the cost of install, I'm not able to tell you yet. Sorry

Hi nick, sorry if I asked a dumb question, with this electric door lock, do you still installing iron gate for your main door?

Hi gohlex, u mean the lock for iron gate ? Won't be using additional lock as it defeat the purpose of going keyless. My Samsung lock using biometric n pin. The most is keep the manual override key in my car.

Cheers