Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nick34

My First Flat Blog (Punggol Arcadia)

Hihi nick34, can share with me ur ID contact..??pls PM me or email me at celinetohym@gmail.com...im getting my place soon at sengkang..TIA

PMed and hope you get a good quote from him

If he doesn't give you a good quote, pls let me know and I will 8| <--him :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Nick,

how did you find the workmanship of your ID? can share with me your ID contact and his co name? I'm about to renovate my house too.

Thanks in advance.

Hi smartgold, yes it's quite a good deal to many others but to me, it's a steal. After 3D design drawn up, my wife and I do requested for a few addons like having our aircon trunking box up and some minor alterations without topping up.

:yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi Nick,

Yes steal indeed, is the id a personal friend of yours or relative? Can I have his contact? What do you think of his service so far in terms of service/workmanship?

Also can I know your bathtub dimension and workmanship cost for installing. I am looking to install one also. Thanks alot Nick.

Hi Nick,

Yes steal indeed, is the id a personal friend of yours or relative? Can I have his contact? What do you think of his service so far in terms of service/workmanship?

Also can I know your bathtub dimension and workmanship cost for installing. I am looking to install one also. Thanks alot Nick.

Hi smartgold, the id of mine isn't a personal friend nor a relative as my wife and I planned to scold the **** outta the ID if he did badly. We did not engage our own renovation friends due to this reason too. Many here should have heard of ID doing wrong things, forget things or even MIA-ed during the course of renovation period hence we are prepared for this.

Like I said in my very first post that I will give him a 5/5 for his service as he never missed any of my calls/SMSes. Workmanship I can't say much now as currently only the kitchen base, fridge base, svc yard wm base, bathtub, common toilet curb and the hollow blocks wall up. All is good to me. No regrets with no complains till now.

Dimension of the bathtub I need check with my wife then get back to you

Hi smartgold, the id of mine isn't a personal friend nor a relative as my wife and I planned to scold the **** outta the ID if he did badly. We did not engage our own renovation friends due to this reason too. Many here should have heard of ID doing wrong things, forget things or even MIA-ed during the course of renovation period hence we are prepared for this.

Like I said in my very first post that I will give him a 5/5 for his service as he never missed any of my calls/SMSes. Workmanship I can't say much now as currently only the kitchen base, fridge base, svc yard wm base, bathtub, common toilet curb and the hollow blocks wall up. All is good to me. No regrets with no complains till now.

Dimension of the bathtub I need check with my wife then get back to you

Many thanks for the trouble, Nick.

Think you got a good catch then.

OK done sending all those asking for my ID contacts ... time for more pictures ..

wires forest :D :D :D

IMG_1043_zps4fa6c400.jpg

was told by my ID that some pictures cannot post up here due to ermmm conceal wirings

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by nick34

Many thanks for the trouble, Nick.

Think you got a good catch then.

Specially took this picture for you.

Dimension is 1100mm++ by 700mm++

For size of bathtub my ID gave me a max. size I can buy then I go out hunting for one :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_1056_zps324e779c.jpg

What we bought is shorter as my wife and I isn't tall. so the corner there can put things.

Spot the mistake session ? :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Edited by nick34