Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mangoo

My House @ Teban Vista

Mangoo, your floor is cement screed ah? Swee leh! :thumbs up:

As for the bookshelves, are they wood? hmm... I always advocate keeping the original wood colour and let them slowly age...

And your scenery is nice! Can sit one corner and just watch the clouds pass by...

Hihi,

Haha floor not cement screed gonna lay wooden laminates :P not so daring on e industrial feel..

Yeah the shelves are made of wood :) Your house is looking gd w e wooden cabinets.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Updates: Console and Screed wall

Looking very solid. I tried sitting on it luckily it can withstand my weight :sport-smiley-003: We will be having wooden drawers to soften e look.

IMG_5586-1.jpg

Metal brackets to protect it

IMG_5561.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

Texture of the screed wall

IMG_5587.jpg

Updates today

Cement Tv Console in the making :P

The progress is really very fast.

progresstvconsole.jpgprogresstvconsole1.jpg

This is my floor plan layout. Pardon for e crooked picture as I was using my note to edit it.

floorlayout.png

Saw this cute little fan. It first caught my hubby's attention and I thought aye jus a small little fan so I didn pay much attention to it. Chanced upon it again in another shop we went to. This time they on the fan and I must say dun belittle the power of this fan :P We decided to buy it and place it in a corner of our living room. I m attracted to it much becos of e aesthetic reason hahaa.. vain me :P

nsbfan-1.png

Hi there :)

Where did you get this cute fan from? Really nice :)

Xx

Elaine

Saw this cute little fan. It first caught my hubby's attention and I thought aye jus a small little fan so I didn pay much attention to it. Chanced upon it again in another shop we went to. This time they on the fan and I must say dun belittle the power of this fan :P We decided to buy it and place it in a corner of our living room. I m attracted to it much becos of e aesthetic reason hahaa.. vain me :P

nsbfan-1.png

Hi Mangoo, really interested in the cute small fan, may I know where you get it from?

Thanks!