Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mangoo

My House @ Teban Vista

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, your house is really lovely. can you also pm me your cost breakdown and the details of your contractor please?

Hope you have moved in? Do post more pics; curious to see your blue sofa :)

Hi Mangoo..

May I have Mr K contact? Considering to engage him after seeing your blog. Thanks in advance =)

Also thanks for sharing your renovation progress.

XinYu

Dear All,

Pmed of all you. Sorry for the lack of updates as have been busy settling in.

Makanology - Reno has been completed and has been trying to settle in. Will post up updated pictures soon. Stay tune :yamseng:

The renovation has been completed and am currently busy settling down and getting ready for Chinese New Year :D

To me, I am really glad that I have found a trustworthy contractor K that has made my journey so smooth and assuring. I would also like to take this opportunity to say a Big Thank You to Him :thumbs up: While I am enjoying in my new home, all these would not be possible without K and his team. I must say K really takes ownership of his work and once he is in it, he will make sure he delivers his work and make the best out of it. His experience and a keen eye on design :paint: has really been a big help to me in making decisions during this journey. Despite there were no 3D drawings, his confidence has always assured me that it will turn out well and indeed I am really very happy with the end product. Even tho there were differences in expectations, I must say eventually we still manage to iron things out.

Once again, I would like to show my appreciation to K and his team for their dedication and passion in making our homes so beautiful :yamseng:

So sorry that I haven gotten e time to take pictures. Here are 2 pics taken from my hp. Sorry if the resolution is not very clear. I shall post up more pics in the next post.

056-1.jpg

136.jpg

The house is completed. Still have a couple of major items that I haven bought, my mattress, my binds. Gonna settle all these after CNY. In the meanwhile these are my updates :)

238.jpg

The styrofoam board is there temporary before K helped us to do another frame at the console.

217.jpg

This is the wooden frames we bought and we got it painted white.

225.jpg

235.jpg

232.jpg

Hi Mangoo,

I like your tracklights at the passageway! :dribble: What is it? Where you buy?

May I have Mr K's contact, and the cost your reno quot?

Thank you.

Edited by natural9

hi mangoo, nice and bold selection of colours in living area. where did you buy the wood shelves that you painted white?

Hi Texas,

I hv pmed u :-)

Hi Mangoo,

I like your tracklights at the passageway! :dribble: What is it? Where you buy?

May I have Mr K's contact, and the cost your reno quot?

Thank you.

Hihi,

I hv pmed you.

For e lights I bought in Malaysia. If you are buying for your house, I would encourage you can get it there as the savings is almost 50percent and more.

All e best for ur reno too :)

Hi! Your house is looking great! I have seen a lot of Mr K's works but was unable to get his contacts on several threads. Do you mind PM-ing me K's contact? Thank you so much!