Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mangoo

My House @ Teban Vista

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mangoo, you have a wonderful house there :) Another successful case nicely done by Mr.K

Do you mind sharing the details of the quotation breakdown? TIA!

Saw this cute little fan. It first caught my hubby's attention and I thought aye jus a small little fan so I didn pay much attention to it. Chanced upon it again in another shop we went to. This time they on the fan and I must say dun belittle the power of this fan :P We decided to buy it and place it in a corner of our living room. I m attracted to it much becos of e aesthetic reason hahaa.. vain me :P

nsbfan-1.png

Hi Mangoo, may I know where did you see this fan in Malaysia? Is it this address - Ho Seh Lightings / 47, Jalan Rosmerah 2/10, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor ?

Any idea if the fan can oscillate up down or left right? Would love to get one for my home if it fits my budget. Thanks for your help!

Days ago, I tried pm you but able to so I posted here. After that I forget where I posted enquiry for the laundry basket. I have to search one by one again. At last manage to find back here again. :yamseng:

Thanks alot for the information. :good:

Hi Mangoo, may I know where did you see this fan in Malaysia? Is it this address - Ho Seh Lightings / 47, Jalan Rosmerah 2/10, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor ?

Any idea if the fan can oscillate up down or left right? Would love to get one for my home if it fits my budget. Thanks for your help!

Hi Bluecheeze,

If I m not wrong, there is an improved version of this model that can oscillate left right and up down. Price wise I m not too sure. The outlook of e fan is exactly e same :)

Hi Bluecheeze,

If I m not wrong, there is an improved version of this model that can oscillate left right and up down. Price wise I m not too sure. The outlook of e fan is exactly e same :)

Glad to know! Where can I buy the improved version? Any idea roughly how much is one?

Glad to know! Where can I buy the improved version? Any idea roughly how much is one?

Yes yes we are keen on this too!

Yes yes we are keen on this too!

Your can buy it at e same shop in JB.

The one that doesn't oscillate costs ard sgd250plus.i m not too sure how much it cost for e improved version. Shld be ard e same price ba... :)

Are ur going JB to take a look? :)

Your can buy it at e same shop in JB.

The one that doesn't oscillate costs ard sgd250plus.i m not too sure how much it cost for e improved version. Shld be ard e same price ba... :)

Are ur going JB to take a look? :)

Yay, thanks for your reply! I might go next weekend then if time permits.

Yay, thanks for your reply! I might go next weekend then if time permits.

Ya u can go in and check out e lights too. The lights are definitely cheaper.

In fact in e end we didn buy e fan becos we were too late in catering an additional electrical point for it.

Ya u can go in and check out e lights too. The lights are definitely cheaper.

In fact in e end we didn buy e fan becos we were too late in catering an additional electrical point for it.

What kinda lights? Are their philips downlight cheaper compared to lightings dot com? I emailed them to enquire about the fan, they quoted me RM1200 but says is negotiable. ZZZ :furious:

What kinda lights? Are their philips downlight cheaper compared to lightings dot com? I emailed them to enquire about the fan, they quoted me RM1200 but says is negotiable. ZZZ :furious:

What! it's RM1200? :jawdrop: Then I might as well buy it in singapore...I was planning to go there tomorrow as I tot it cost SGD200+...:(

What! it's RM1200? :jawdrop: Then I might as well buy it in singapore...I was planning to go there tomorrow as I tot it cost SGD200+...:(

Singapore Amasco is distributing it and selling it for SGD488... Same same as JB price. TB replica goes for SGD700 plus minus excluding shipping to S'pore...

Singapore Amasco is distributing it and selling it for SGD488... Same same as JB price. TB replica goes for SGD700 plus minus excluding shipping to S'pore...

Because Mangoo mention that it cost SGD250+. So they (ho seh) ajusted the price?