Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split84

Fsm Jason Liew

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So far ok nothing much on me n hubby, mil strike 4d but not on house number.. Sil still jobless but hubby got a slight pay raise after we move in.. But don't know if can consider gd luck since his company usually give employee pay raise around that period

Yesterday was my 2nd meet up with Jason to go thru the audit report. The first meet up was on 8 Oct.. So the report took almost 3 weeks.

Unlike most fsm I encounter that will ask us to buy many fs product this one still did not really ask us to buy products but motly by painting and ceiling fan..also pointed many things which we felt true abt us.. Abt our character, relationship and career.. Almost 一针见血.. His report also very detail with conclusion base on everyone character..with him being so accurate on analysis, my husband who did not believed in fs was convinced to do most of the things he instructed..

Overall I will recommend him as his bazhi analysis was really accurate.. As for home audit I can't commend much as I have not move into my house.. He said usually within 3mths should see an improvement.. He sound very confident I will try to update after I move in if I can eat any promotion or strike toto lol

What's about ceiling fans?