Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

I bought Vento Fino 13.

I'd recommend that you use this fan for an area of about 3m x 3m if you want the cooling fan effect. While it is windy and powerful for its sheer size, you need to know that this fan cannot swing left/ right and can only blow at the direction you angle it to be during installation.Angling it requires you to screw and unscrew 2 screws on the sides of the small fan, so not the most convenient thing to keep changing its direction of wind blow.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bought Vento Fino 13.

I'd recommend that you use this fan for an area of about 3m x 3m if you want the cooling fan effect. While it is windy and powerful for its sheer size, you need to know that this fan cannot swing left/ right and can only blow at the direction you angle it to be during installation.Angling it requires you to screw and unscrew 2 screws on the sides of the small fan, so not the most convenient thing to keep changing its direction of wind blow.

Thanks for your feedback! 3x3m sounds reasonable. I am thinking of using it at my dining area. Where are you using it in your house? Any pix to share? How much did you pay for it?

Good idea! :good:

Also considering to put up framed artwork or photographs, if I do, then may use white tracklights. I know LED tracklights are the norm now, besides it will be those use halogen bulb. Are there any tracklights which use energy saving bulb and doesn't emit alot of heat?

Yes there are. I bought mine from the lighting shop my contractor recommended. Its an italian-design taiwan-made tracklight that uses energy saving bulb .like this

The shop supplied me with 15W warm white bulbs for the tracklights at my bed room, living area and dining area , and LED clear white bulb for the tracklight at the kitchen area because the energy savings version was out of stock .

Yes there are. I bought mine from the lighting shop my contractor recommended. Its an italian-design taiwan-made tracklight that uses energy saving bulb .like this

The shop supplied me with 15W warm white bulbs for the tracklights at my bed room, living area and dining area , and LED clear white bulb for the tracklight at the kitchen area because the energy savings version was out of stock .

oops forgot to include the link

http://www.megaman.cc/products/cfl/reflector-series/BR1315i/?voltage=110v

Thanks for the info, Sarah! Which shop did you buy from and how much are your light holder and track?

hi bleucheeze

I bought the lightings from Premiere Lighting Centre at 701 Geylang Road #01-03. look for Mr Lim at the shop

paid $60 for the two meters track and $85 for the light holder. The shop offers one year warranty for the energy saving reflectors and is quite flexible in dealing with exchange/return. (got a fiull refund for one of the holder as I find three holders for the living area is a bit of an overkill).

hi bleucheeze

I bought the lightings from Premiere Lighting Centre at 701 Geylang Road #01-03. look for Mr Lim at the shop

paid $60 for the two meters track and $85 for the light holder. The shop offers one year warranty for the energy saving reflectors and is quite flexible in dealing with exchange/return. (got a fiull refund for one of the holder as I find three holders for the living area is a bit of an overkill).

Thanks for the info! Love your wall mount wine rack and bar table :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks for the info! Love your wall mount wine rack and bar table :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks! I bought the wine rack in Copenhagen 10 years ago . Got the idea of a chalkboard bar table from a scandinavian design website. The chalkboard and the yoga swing/hammock are clear favourites among my nieces and nephews

Thanks! I bought the wine rack in Copenhagen 10 years ago . Got the idea of a chalkboard bar table from a scandinavian design website. The chalkboard and the yoga swing/hammock are clear favourites among my nieces and nephews

I like your chalkboard bartable. Putting pictures ob your beam seems to make ur ceiling look higher.

Thanks for your feedback! 3x3m sounds reasonable. I am thinking of using it at my dining area. Where are you using it in your house? Any pix to share? How much did you pay for it?

I used it for an outdoor balcony of about 3m x 2.5m. Wanted it more so for air circulation, but the small fan proved more capable of that.

Sorry, i have no picture as I've tenanted out the apartment already. I paid RM550 for it coz back then SG don't have stock yet, but i got to say it is a good buy.

I used it for an outdoor balcony of about 3m x 2.5m. Wanted it more so for air circulation, but the small fan proved more capable of that.

Sorry, i have no picture as I've tenanted out the apartment already. I paid RM550 for it coz back then SG don't have stock yet, but i got to say it is a good buy.

I see. No worries :)

Is it weird to use install track lights on Lbox? I think it kinda looks weird... Thinking if I should use tracklights to shine on the wall behind the sofa.

PB260095_S_zps5a14d325.jpg

Is this your current living room? Track lights on L-box do look bit strange. What are you putting on the wall? Picture/painting?

Is it weird to use install track lights on Lbox? I think it kinda looks weird... Thinking if I should use tracklights to shine on the wall behind the sofa.

PB260095_S_zps5a14d325.jpg

What about spotlight? , there are some that comes w a casing and it's hidden in the false ceiling like ur down lights. Then on that row, u can remove and seal off some of the down lights.

Is this your current living room? Track lights on L-box do look bit strange. What are you putting on the wall? Picture/painting?

Living room of my future place. Er not that far away, next week it'll be ours! Wuahahha :dancingqueen: Yah, most probably putting artwork.

What about spotlight? , there are some that comes w a casing and it's hidden in the false ceiling like ur down lights. Then on that row, u can remove and seal off some of the down lights.

Yah, I thought of using recessed spotlight. Guess have to use these instead of removing the Lbox to save money.

Actually if I use downlights, some of the light does shine on the wall also right?

Edited by bleucheeze