Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angmoh

Amazon Purchases

Inspired by one of the bros here, I started to do some online shopping... it's an ADDICTION ! :sport-smiley-004:

I created this thread hopefully to gather all the bros/sis purchases which might benefit each others.

Let me start the snowballing..below are some purchases/wish lists done by my home ministress :dancingqueen:

Joseph Joseph Elevate Carousel Set

51aXGSw9uXL._SL1000_.jpg

International 53-Piece American Bead Flatware Set

415o96niE1L.jpg

Madesmart Silverware Tray

71ttX9V-nkL._SL1500_.jpg

Pure Komachi 2 High Carbon Stainless Steel Kitchen 12 Piece Knife Set (6 razor-sharp knives + 6 color matched sheaths)

81vP0gu3oML._SL1500_.jpg

simplehuman Wall Mount Grocery Bag Dispenser, Brushed Stainless Steel

519lq1pSIsL._SL1000_.jpg

More to come.. she hasnt finalized her "basket" yet :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice tread Angmoh. I only bought some books from amazon website. Not much if an Internet shopper. But I am interested to learn more on this...

:sport-smiley-004:

Yo! Support your thread.. :yamseng: :yamseng:

But it will be better if you provide a link to the items u bought. If not other people got no ideas where to search.

My 2 cents worth... :yamseng: :yamseng:

:thumbs up: Bought :Kyocera Revolution Series 5-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife (ceramic knife) and Y Peeler Set

by Kyocera

Another shipment coming in : Honeywell Door bell :dribble:

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-018:

For my upcoming new flat... :sport-smiley-004:

Joseph Joseph products seems cheaper in Amazon than SG...

Is there anyone purchase other kitchen accessories from Amazon? Anything to recommend?

For far I spent quite alot in Amazon. After tabulating, then I realized I really spent alot. :jawdrop: But nevertheless, I must say OXO quality is good.

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Turntable

InterDesign Axis Over the Cabinet Towel Bar, Chrome - Can fit 45 degree kitchen cabinet door.

Prodyne SD-7 Sugar Please, Sugar Dispenser - I think should put sugar first before the drink because if making tea or coffee, the hot vapor will melt the sugar, end up you will find a mess on the dispenser. To ensure no ANTS, I always clean the cap after use. As compare to traditional way of putting sugar, this is kind of troublesome.

Joseph Joseph DrawerStore Expandable Cutlery Tray - This quality is good.

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder - This is really a big holder, can put many utensil.

OXO Good Grips SimplyTear Standing Paper Towel Holder, Brushed Stainless Steel - One hand system, good!

Better Houseware Large Organizer White - This can be challenging for small trays but overall still ok.

simplehuman Push Pump with Caddy for Soap or Lotion, Chrome, 20 Ounces - Like Simple Human product, but this pump is good just that it sit on the plate too perfectly meaning you shift a bit also cannot, it will not fit properly.

Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container - This container is a little bit too tall for my cabinet, after putting in the spagetti, there is almost 5cm gap from the lid.

Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container - This container is real big.

Copco Non-Skid 3-Tier Cabinet Organizer

OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat - This mat is good to use.

OXO Good Grips 11-inch Turntable - I put my cans on it, easy to use but can only put around 3-4 cans depending on the size of the cans. I put in the fridge too.

Oxo Good Grips Tongs with Silicone Heads - Good grip and easy to keep, just need to pull the lock on top.

OXO Good Grips Measuring Spoons, Stainless Steel

OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Cup

Norpro 3-Cup Stainless Steel Spring-Action Sifter - Kind of small to sift 400g of flour. Easy to use and wash.

Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container - New purchase because wanted a smaller container.

Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container- New purchase because wanted a smaller container.

Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container - New purchase because wanted a smaller container.

CounterArt 18 by 24-Inch Pastry Mat

OXO SteeL Garlic Press, Stainless

Swissmar Capstore Vista Storage Rack for 40 Nespresso Coffee Capsules

OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush

Umbra Time Off Wall Clock

Edited by MrsLoo

simplehuman Push Pump with Caddy for Soap or Lotion, Chrome, 20 Ounces <<- this one looks cool.. good to use? is it heavy? :sport-smiley-004:

my sister is coming back from US in March...

simplehuman Push Pump with Caddy for Soap or Lotion, Chrome, 20 Ounces <<- this one looks cool.. good to use? is it heavy? :sport-smiley-004:

my sister is coming back from US in March...

Is heavy and good to use but what I don't like is it will not fit perfectly if you shift the plate that is attached to it. You should get their sensor pump. I use their twin pump that mount on the wall for my bathroom but I bought from HomeFix.

curious as to shipping,

is the shipping calculated by indivudual amazon sellers? or do you guys use a international parcel forwarder like borderlinx or Vpost to get the items to SG?

I'm sure the weight is a huge factor and would like to learn more if anyone is kind enough to share

Thanks!

Hey there! Whether you're looking for a specific product or a great deal, Amazon's shopping platform provides a convenient and efficient place to meet all your shopping needs. Ordering products from this online platform is usually hassle-free and is appreciated by customers for this. And if there are problems with any of the orders, then you don’t have to look for the amazon number but immediately contact them online, and a customer service representative will try to quickly fix any problem.