Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Nippon Momento Paint

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone used the above yet? Care to share your reviews? TIA

I just bought yesterday, the paint 1L is good for a piece of wall which less than 2M x 5M. Will let my contractor paint it, or maybe ask them to apply the primer for me then I paint it myself. It is not cheap but I think its fun. :rolleyes:

You must buy the everything from Momento including the kit.

Primer 1L - $12

Brush Kit - $20

Top Coat (Paint) 1L - $48

The aftermath ----- the wall will be rough and also the design/pattern will depend on the painter. You can create any strokes you want.

I just bought yesterday, the paint 1L is good for a piece of wall which less than 2M x 5M. Will let my contractor paint it, or maybe ask them to apply the primer for me then I paint it myself. It is not cheap but I think its fun. :rolleyes:

You must buy the everything from Momento including the kit.

Primer 1L - $12

Brush Kit - $20

Top Coat (Paint) 1L - $48

The aftermath ----- the wall will be rough and also the design/pattern will depend on the painter. You can create any strokes you want.

I am looking for more information on this also as I am looking at re-painting my living room after staying here for so many years. The Nippon Paint brochure looks really nice. Can I ask what does the brush kit entail? And what are the procedures like?

1) Do I need to do anything with the current paint like scrap it off? Or just paint over it?

2) Apply Primer

3) Apply the top paint?

Like you said, I guess the final product will be dependent on the strokes of the painter.

I am looking for more information on this also as I am looking at re-painting my living room after staying here for so many years. The Nippon Paint brochure looks really nice. Can I ask what does the brush kit entail? And what are the procedures like?

1) Do I need to do anything with the current paint like scrap it off? Or just paint over it?

2) Apply Primer

3) Apply the top paint?

Like you said, I guess the final product will be dependent on the strokes of the painter.

I just bought a set to play. Not cheap man. The Gold is really quite expensive. But what the heck! Just for fun lah. Will try tomorrow or Wednesday! Time to bring out the artistic flare (if I have any) in me!

Try to scrap off those 'pimples' on the wall if you did not plaster the wall.

2) Apply Primer

Paint 2 coat of Momento Primer. Let it dry.

3) Apply the top paint?

Then do small strokes using ur Momento paint. Do not repaint the same area, else the pattern will become patches. To me, whether to scrape off is optional, actually any hard brush will do the tricks.

Edited by MrsLoo

Am considering this too. I suppose the effect will be better with spot lighting in the ceiling?

Ya. With light effect looks nicer but so far those delivery man came to my house saw my wall also said looks not bad. :sport-smiley-004: , just that the price is ex.

Ya. With light effect looks nicer but so far those delivery man came to my house saw my wall also said looks not bad. :sport-smiley-004: , just that the price is ex.

Got pic to see??