Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cyril1986

Best Place To Get Lighting

Where is the best place to buy lighting? Price/service/quality. Went to look around in jalan bersar, lots of choices but not sure which shop to place my order. Anyone out there is able to advise? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Where is the best place to buy lighting? Price/service/quality. Went to look around in jalan bersar, lots of choices but not sure which shop to place my order. Anyone out there is able to advise? Thanks.

Hi cyril,there is a shop situated at upper paya lebar rd,they ve cheaps lights there up to 50% discount.I bought a LED 12w lights for only $38.00.U can check out there.You can try callin 62842823.

I would recommend A lighting geylang lorong 25. Look for Alex, good price and good service, no gst.

I also bought from Lighting.com.sg service is good too. Look for Marc.

Hi Cyril1986,

You can try Lite Fusion along upp serangoon road.

Look for Marcus, I have patronized him for my lighting needs, toilet fixtures and accessories 4 times already. You can search and read about my reviews on his product pricing and his excellent aftersales service. If you are going there, just tell him the CCK couple recommends you and he will give you good pricing. If you encounter cheaper pricing elsewhere, you can ask him to match it, if he can meet it, he will do so, else, he will ask you to buy directly from other pple.

I just visited him today and have purchased shower and mixer set from him. Discovered that he have quite a wider range of LED lights for sales. YOu can drop by his showroom if interested. No obligations, just sharing the good buying experiences and aftersales service that I got from him all these while.

can try illumiz at joo chiat. they offer whole lot cheaper than others. my friends bought from them and i have also reserve my home lightings from them already.

can try illumiz at joo chiat. they offer whole lot cheaper than others. my friends bought from them and i have also reserve my home lightings from them already.

Thanks! I visited them, well bring my home owner there this Sat. Service as good as A & S lighting.