Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
momiji

Online Bi Fold Door Supplier- Ministry Of Doors

Hi all.. The updates.. The boss of republic champion called me and threaten me to meet outside for 1-2-1.. What kind of business man is this.. Im gonna make a police report..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think of diy u wil have prob fixing it. After my bad experience with Chamions republic, i used a new contractor. Nan huat.. They will be able to fix within 3 working days, which i think is fast cos they have their own factory.. Very low cost too.. U can try google for them.. As for champions republic, i heard they work as a middle man, thats why they able to take deposit and run away...

Hi there. I have a similar experience with champion republic.. Can u pm me ehat actually happened.. Cos they also took me deposit and delayed on my doors. Cos of them, my whole date of moving in has to be changed. Anyone can advice what can be done with this kind of contractors??? Pls need help badly.....

At last after i snap shot and show them i have exposed them in renotalk, they decided to sms me.. I have already paid half as agreed and balance payment after all 3 dors installed buy now they claim they want progressive payments.. Already they delayed my doors and now they comw out with this tactics.. Do u all think i should cont using them? Wat if i pay another $500 and they run away??? Below is the sms they replied to me...

(Sms replied to me)

We doubt your credential, We left with three options for you. 1) Stop the ill intention and nasty behavior as well as apologize and then you made settlement upon arrival of doors at your site before we install all doors. 2) Stop the ill intention and nasty behavior as well as apologise and then you made progressive payment of $500 after we install two toilet door first and then multi-fold door later.3) if you disagree with the option 1&2 above then we resolve it through mediator from CASE or court. We sort thing out according to society norm and order. If you disagree with all above 3 options and choose to have well planned ill intention attack on us then go ahead.

(Pls advice guys)

Reply to Mohammad610,

If you are Mohammad Ali then we can further communicate on issue, otherwise we have no room for further talk because there is no point talking to someone delibrately defaming us without the real identity.

Please do not hide behind the scene on internet if you are stating the true facts. Please show your real identity in order to face the situation and resolve your problem in more civilized manner and according to society norm and order.

We are regret you choose the irresponsible way of communication and your telling untrue story to justify your order cancellation. We as a responsible business entity will not run away but we will handle all situation according to society norm and order to ensure justice and fair dealings. We welcome any interested party to contact us at 81813588 for concrete proof of what was happened.

The actual facts about the dealings with Mohammad Ali are followings

1) We had a agreement that we will supply and install 2 toilet bi-fold doors and 1 multi-fold door for Ali at total costs of $2080. Ali paid deposit of $1000. We clearly explained to Ali the installation will take place 7-10 working days after he confirmed the designs of the doors. However there were changes to Ali's renovation plan and the multi-fold door cannot fit into his living room. Our company had to make second trip to retake the measurement for mult-ifold door after 4 JULY 2013, which we did it on 6 JULY 2013 (Saturday late afternoon). Because of Ali's renovation changes, the installation of the toilet doors and multi-fold doors will be on different days. See the message of his air-con installation job he updated us on 4 JULY 2013.
https://plus.google.com/photos/107485183624277988371/albums/5900521474454079377

2) on 11 Jul 2013, we called Ali to inform that the 2 toilet doors were ready for installation on 12 Jul 2013 4-6pm. We told him we can install the 2 toilet doors first and then he can make progressive payment of $500 then we will install the multi-fold once it is ready. Ali refused this payment arrangement and demanded for a full refund. Later on the same night before 10pm, we communicated again over phone and we have mutual understanding he wanted us to install the 2 toilet doors on 12 Jul 2013 4-6pm without making any progressive payment of $500. We agreed to his demand to install the 2 toilet doors without him to pay for progressive payment of $500.

3) On 12 July 2013 11:30am we suddenly received call from him to have full refund of deposit. This is an unreasonable request to cancel the order when our doors were already produced and ready for installation. We then communicate with him few times over the phones without any success to reach meaningful resolution.

4) In fact, we suggested him three options which he refused all. First is to wait for multi-fold door ready and then we install all doors together and then he made a final payment after installation. Second is to install the 2 toilet doors first and then multi-fold door later day, but he has to make progressive payment after installation of 2 toilet doors. Third is to engage mediator from either CASE or Arbitration to settle the case if Ali disagree with the payment arrangement.

However Ali choose to continue scheming attack on us at every where and every corner he could in the cyber space or online 4 hours before installation taking place . Ali leave no room at all for us to further talk. Please see attach photo of threatening tone messages from Ali.

We have to consult legal advise when Ali continue with his way of solving problem. Anyone has any doubt and clarification please feel free to contact us.

By
On behalf of Management of Champion Republic Pte Ltd
Mr. Wei
Contact Number: 81813588

Edited by championrepublic

So u all admit that u all never fix the door after firstly, 50% deposit was paid... And u all insist on more payment before even fixing anything??

Why was a 50% deposit not enough and your esteem company needed more deposit as promised when 50% was paid in advance..

Dear fellow readers, instead of having doubts over who is right, you readers might as well avoid such trouble that i went thru and get other trusted contractors in the market.. There are many more trusted contractors out there with better track records... Why take a risk with champions republic over such matter..

And i am still standing on my rights.. Pls proceed with legal action if u think my accusation is baseless.. Let the readers decide..

For your dream homes, even a slight doubt over any contractor should be avoided.. Why take risk? Why must i slender champions republic?

I have engaged another contractor even though they charged higher than Champions Republic and have already placed 50% deposit.. I have the receipt to proof this.. Why would i pay another contractor another 50% when i can pay Champions Republic to finish my job rite??

Cos they never deliver their promise and delayed and lastly demanded more payment even before they come and fix anything... Pm me i any readers need to see their sms, invoice and how they threaten me on the fon...

Just installed 2 Bifold Door and 1 Swing Door from Ministry of Door, I contacted them after reading Edenmom's recommendation. Indeed had a pleasant purchase experience with MOD. Although the leadtime is slightly longer than other vendor and a little hippcups during the installation for the swing door but problem was recified immediately and I would say overall is still a worth buy as the doors and service really look tremendous. I got 1 Eco Series Bifold and Swing Door and 1 Enlasting Series Bifold Door as I wanted to see their difference. Find that Eco Series quality is still better than Enlasting Series though Enlasting Series Bifold claimed to have 5 rollers system and ventilator, but there is squeaky sound and sliding is not smooth as Eco Series one. I ordered through Rachael and she was patient enough to explain to me the pro and cons of each series before the purchases. But I still ignore her advice to get one enlasting bifold as I wanted the ventilator to reduce the room pressure problem, but seem like it doesnt help much.

Just wanna give some compliment to Rachael , Thanks for your service and you are Indeed an honest and sincere seller, should have listen to your advices.

Thanks

Simon from TPY

Just installed 2 Bifold Door and 1 Swing Door from Ministry of Door, I contacted them after reading Edenmom's recommendation. Indeed had a pleasant purchase experience with MOD. Although the leadtime is slightly longer than other vendor and a little hippcups during the installation for the swing door but problem was recified immediately and I would say overall is still a worth buy as the doors and service really look tremendous. I got 1 Eco Series Bifold and Swing Door and 1 Enlasting Series Bifold Door as I wanted to see their difference. Find that Eco Series quality is still better than Enlasting Series though Enlasting Series Bifold claimed to have 5 rollers system and ventilator, but there is squeaky sound and sliding is not smooth as Eco Series one. I ordered through Rachael and she was patient enough to explain to me the pro and cons of each series before the purchases. But I still ignore her advice to get one enlasting bifold as I wanted the ventilator to reduce the room pressure problem, but seem like it doesnt help much.

Just wanna give some compliment to Rachael , Thanks for your service and you are Indeed an honest and sincere seller, should have listen to your advices.

Thanks

Simon from TPY

hi all.. sorry for the mixed up... I have a court case with champions republic, not rachel.. so sorry... my apologies....beware of champions republic, cos they took my deposit but did not do my door.... sorry for the confusion.....

Edited by Muhammad610

Hi All. :deal: Recently I had this experience with Ministry of Door.

I stumbled upon this company online and was attended by Rachel to change my unit's Toilet Bifold.

The word Ministry in their company's name convinced me to engage them. I salute their prompt service and attentiveness to customer's request. Good to see services provided in Singapore improving with utmost commitment and loyalty by a virtual company that I decided to hook on the internet. Even for two hundred over dollars' job they paid many visits to educate on how the Door functions and went in details to satisfy the customer with a job well done. :sport-smiley-018:

If every company in Singapore is this committed, it will elevate our service standards here.

Since not All companies have such high standard, its better to be with the trust worthiness of Ministry of Door.

Good job guys. :good:

I have bad experience with my previous bifold door installation from my contractor. So I wanted to get a good one this time. I look high and low for product review and I originally wanted to get the door from MOD as the comment was good. However, they do not have a store for me to see the sample. So I went ahead with Ho Ho Engineering when I saw them in expo. Many design and cheaper price.

They even have a blog with pros and cons of different toilet door option. A must read before your decision. Hope it is helpful for my fellow homeowners.

http://gate-grille-window-door.blogspot.sg/p/bi-fold-door-popular-choice-for-toilet.html

I found another interesting site from another member recommendation. *REMOVED*

Have all the pros and cons of each type of door. They are the supplier themselves with own factory supply to customer like us and ID.

Very cheap.

$188 for classic bifold door. $238 for enhanced bifold door. $298 for premium bifold door.

Net price. inclusive of dismantle installation no hidden cost. Try calling the contractor who put flyer in my letter box. Wrote $88 for bifold door came and told them with dismantle, installation and transportation for one door. $320 (worse grade one). better one $380. Crazy. Dont call flyer number all bull**** one.