Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

actually not really...

we just went to Harris Resort for a holiday too.

We got the rooms from a tour agency (because after doing extensive homework, we realised that we could get the room cheaper from this particular tour agency rather than booking on our own from asiarooms for eg) and it was totally free and easy. they came with transfer from jetty to hotel.

but we were rather unhappy with the trip coz all our memories of waterfront city were backdated. my fault. i kept telling our friends about the happy times i spent there when i was last back there - with the indoor snow city, the well maintained paintball area, the then-new go kart area... back then was super fun. this time around, we realised that everything was so run down and old and the indoor snow city had burned down several years earlier...

sigh

aiyoh... pls don't say that. i hardly think she can be considered to be a master.

let's learn and explore together... !!

hehehe... really will like to learn how to bake nice cake from her...

must call her master so and so liao... hehehe...

my co building here was evacuated also...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehehe... really will like to learn how to bake nice cake from her...

must call her master so and so liao... hehehe...

my co building here was evacuated also...

don't be silly.... no need to call anything..

we can all bake together... you guys bake in the kitchen, i go play with your hubby.

you work in raffles place too?

my FW said her building also got evacuated. One Raffles Marina also got evacuated.

don't be silly.... no need to call anything..

we can all bake together... you guys bake in the kitchen, i go play with your hubby.

you work in raffles place too?

my FW said her building also got evacuated. One Raffles Marina also got evacuated.

is ok to call master one lar... i also call my friend master when she teach me something...

then when i teach her she call me master hehehe....

ya my work place is at RP

Anybody get evacuated out from the office??? Cos I felt abit shaking too. :(

toa payoh.....5-7 mins ago...whole office evacuated....wahahaha

yah. I heard from my bro.. I dun have $ to go resort .. only put up at the hotel that I usually went.

which hotel u normally go to?

this price is quite cheap... fifi you can consider wat....

initially i thot is 300+ per pax mah :(

hmm...just wondering why dun you head to bintan ? the resort there are better :yamseng:

bintan need how much?

i've never gone to resort before :P

this earthquake is very strong...

my colleague on 6th floor just told me shake again 5 to 10 mins ago!

but i'm on the 2nd floor cant feel anyting!

oooo whos going batam whos going batam? wah odie your thread move v fast leh. i last night and this morning nvr read already jump 2 pages! cant catch wat is the topic now liao..

i tried batam view resort before.. and some other hotel in town coz wanted to go shopping.... but hor.. i think batam the beach not as nice as bintan.. shopping oso not as good as bkk.. so prefer to go bintan and bkk instead lo :(

oooo whos going batam whos going batam? wah odie your thread move v fast leh. i last night and this morning nvr read already jump 2 pages! cant catch wat is the topic now liao..

i tried batam view resort before.. and some other hotel in town coz wanted to go shopping.... but hor.. i think batam the beach not as nice as bintan.. shopping oso not as good as bkk.. so prefer to go bintan and bkk instead lo :yamseng:

hmmm.... perhaps just go there for 1D can already hor :(