Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

nobody will admit.

so a few point to take note:-

1) ASk for company name, (later then you check up their company name on the net)

2) Ask how they manage to get your contact

3) is it must stay for 30 mins to 2 hrs for a seminar talk

and etc.

true... there is no easy $

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not - so lucky.. i also want to go... :( odie tag along as a soft toy... :P kidding...

yeah they are strict with food stuff and medicines... if not u have to do a lot of explainations...

Zeny - Odie help to 8| also if he dont bring her along!:notti:8| 8| :lol:

hee hee

Ahnah - Now not so windy? hmmm ur side got sunlight coming in?

Mace - i saw quite a number pple getting the ARISTON one or the Joven one for storage heater.. I forgot who using storage heater.. but i do believe branded ones are quite ok lor.. though i still find it weird to have the big tank over the head while showering... :lol: hee hee (that is me lar.. dont take my word for that) :P

Fifi - i also got those calls recently.. saying i won 3 prizes - a trip to china, free spa voucher, free something else, another one is won a trip to thailand but yet to win any cash.. i didnt bother to entertain them as they want u to go down to see see the place spent at least one hr or so... :P :P :P are u going down to collect ur prize?

haha... ouch :P

kon's flying? he is bringing u along? :(

my side similar to zeny's.... must hack study in order to get more sunlight

kon only go for biz trip and not retreat trip leh...how to tag along :notti:

FIFI...there is no free meal one...but i ever been to one... just stay for 30min to 1 hr and i got $140 Taka vouchers without buying anything from them :lol:

dun have as well.

not windy on aircon, no light on lights lor :lol:

fifi there is no such thing as u win price and only call u to let u know one lar...

if u really win something... u will hv to fill up a form and u will hv to wrote down ur add

then if u really win the co. will post u one lor...

these kind of rubbish call like bank or insurance financial consultant...

they just get to know ur no. from the system and call u and ask u wthether u r interested anot...

worst those who call u telling u that u won a price one... most dont even know ur name and baa baa baa...

usually i get this kind of call i just tell them i hv no interest... they dont even bother to tell me much and say ok... if u really go down u r gong one lor... bec they sure make u buy this and that one... where got free gift???

kon only go for biz trip and not retreat trip leh...how to tag along :notti:

FIFI...there is no free meal one...but i ever been to one... just stay for 30min to 1 hr and i got $140 Taka vouchers without buying anything from them :(

not windy on aircon, no light on lights lor :P

30 min to 1 hr = $150 Taka voucher..not bad wat... but i don't have the must very strong will power and be deaf at this type of talk..if not, sure to part with more $$$.. and regret later...

Hey MaCe.. I used Ariston for my previous place also 30L.. came with 5 years warrenty.. Very Heng this one leak almost to the end of the 4th year and we were given a free replacement..only paid for workmenship..the 2nd piece lasted close to 4 years as well before leaking again.. then we bought the 3rd piece,,also five year awarrenty.. overall.. no problem and have handed over to the new owner..

Fifi..did u take part in any recent lucky draw or survey? As ahnah said.. asked for the details.. There are no free lunch..sure got a catch somewhere.. if not, ask for bank transfer 1st then attend..haha.. Me and wife participated in a survey done by a schoolboy (see he so poor thing) and before you know it, both of us receive a call on our handphone seperately and said that we are the winner bah bah bah...

thanks...will buy ariston then. :notti:

went to have my lunch mah :(

oh... the time period she said was last yr... sooo long ago how i can rem?

anyway, decline liaoz coz hubby die die dun wanna go

told him we just go c c look look mah :P

she said we gotta stay for 2 hrs and it's something like a mini natas fair.

she blah blah blah the company name sooo fast i cant even catch it and it's quite noisy on the other end. she kept saying they got license with Singapore Police Forces.

anyway, case closed liaoz !!

thanks...will buy ariston then. :notti:

make sure it wont break down the day right after the 5 yr warranty :P

make sure it wont break down the day right after the 5 yr warranty :P

if breakdown then I come your house and 8|8|8| you!!!

:notti::(:P

if breakdown then I come your house and 8|8|8| you!!!

:notti::(:P

but not i spoilt it mah...

then i set dog on u loh!! :P8| 8|

but not i spoilt it mah...

then i set dog on u loh!! :P !! :P

i like dogs...then I bring the dog home!!

wah thank you so much!:(:notti:

30 min to 1 hr = $150 Taka voucher..not bad wat... but i don't have the must very strong will power and be deaf at this type of talk..if not, sure to part with more $$$.. and regret later...

fortunately we dun have soft ears so no matter what they say we also throw them back with question until the lady say... " I'm just an employee here and i dun own the company etc... " :notti::(