Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tour

Pizza Slice Shaped House = Bad Fengshui?

Hey all, I see a place, I liked it very much. Me and hubby walked in, felt very comfortable. And somehow, we just keep going there despite 1st time viewing, they reject our offer. 2nd time viewing, we increased COV, someone offered higher cov. then somehow, the higher COV did not go thru. So we still offered and they accpeted. now it is transacted and it is mine and I read here that those pizza slice shape layout is bad.. Anyway to remedy it??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey all, I see a place, I liked it very much. Me and hubby walked in, felt very comfortable. And somehow, we just keep going there despite 1st time viewing, they reject our offer. 2nd time viewing, we increased COV, someone offered higher cov. then somehow, the higher COV did not go thru. So we still offered and they accpeted. now it is transacted and it is mine and I read here that those pizza slice shape layout is bad.. Anyway to remedy it??

EM unit in bukit batok?

To share:

I paid more attention to the exterior than interiror, reasons being:

Can always do "something" to the inside, but can't do much thing to the outside.

Property is a big ticket item, unlike clothes don't like throw aside and get new ones.

Been to many residential sites, prefer surrounding buildings/structures to be "lower" than the one interested.

Study the empty land "next door"'s future usage, roads traffic conditions (convenient in/out yet less traffic).

Windy enough (windows, doors N-S facing)yet no west sun, morning sun acceptable (can do always with curtains/blind/solar firm, and so forth)but not the glass and brick absorbed heat waiting for one to go home and "enjoy".

Aircon helps but not $.

Also particular to "door front" - a personal preference I guess - prefer big and unblocked.

Been to Taipai hotels/motels ~ 13 times, horrible, small, cramped feeling, aircon with "smells". Prefer Tainan's 2-storey hotel/motel with windows close/open at yr wish. Korea winter the worst, hotel room with heater yet need to wear 3 layers of cloth, floor is dead cold must wear something to cover the foot. Been to Germany's cottage during winter -5 degC, all paths/stairs cover with snow in the morning, need a "stick"- provided in the room, to detect solid surface then step......

Why bother the shapes?

To share:

I paid more attention to the exterior than interiror, reasons being:

Can always do "something" to the inside, but can't do much thing to the outside.

Property is a big ticket item, unlike clothes don't like throw aside and get new ones.

Been to many residential sites, prefer surrounding buildings/structures to be "lower" than the one interested.

Study the empty land "next door"'s future usage, roads traffic conditions (convenient in/out yet less traffic).

Windy enough (windows, doors N-S facing)yet no west sun, morning sun acceptable (can do always with curtains/blind/solar firm, and so forth)but not the glass and brick absorbed heat waiting for one to go home and "enjoy".

Aircon helps but not $.

Also particular to "door front" - a personal preference I guess - prefer big and unblocked.

Been to Taipai hotels/motels ~ 13 times, horrible, small, cramped feeling, aircon with "smells". Prefer Tainan's 2-storey hotel/motel with windows close/open at yr wish. Korea winter the worst, hotel room with heater yet need to wear 3 layers of cloth, floor is dead cold must wear something to cover the foot. Been to Germany's cottage during winter -5 degC, all paths/stairs cover with snow in the morning, need a "stick"- provided in the room, to detect solid surface then step......

Why bother the shapes?

Bro,

Haha. Anyway, can we always dictate things as what we want always? Huh? Haha.

Edited by KenLui