Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

yup. if old bird kim76 says correct, must be correct.

i read he and some others always buy items overseas! anything can ask them... :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yup. if old bird kim76 says correct, must be correct.

i read he and some others always buy items overseas! anything can ask them... :dancingqueen:

Wa lau... now become old bird... but still better than ongcs, he is guru :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

For Taobao, I still pretty new... Only bought some stuff using 65diagou. Had 2 shipment with them and so far so good...

I'm trying out Amcom with dragonnite and I'm getting 2 chairs and a carpet. Of course dragonnite help me almost 99%, I just select the stuff... :D :D

Those info I share for TB are those I read in this forum or encounter in 65diagou.

My next huddle will be buying using credit card.

But if you wanna ask me abt Amazon, I'm pretty old bird I guess... The only thing I had not done in Amazon is sent the damaged item back. :good: :good:

Amcon will repack? Yes, I plan to do so... the "biggest" item I want to order is just a side table.

Sorry, can share a pic of ur side table? I spent a lot of time searching, still didn't find one I like.

I planning to get the dining table nexer got. Anyone I could tag alone? but think that is quite huge.

I searched for table lamps also. So many nice ones but seem fragile n I dun dare to order via tb.

Sorry, can share a pic of ur side table? I spent a lot of time searching, still didn't find one I like.

I planning to get the dining table nexer got. Anyone I could tag alone? but think that is quite huge.

I searched for table lamps also. So many nice ones but seem fragile n I dun dare to order via tb.

The packing for table lamp should be ok. Quite a lot of Styrofoam protection.

I just received the below floor lamp ordered thru 65diagou. Packing is solid!

时尚LED触摸调光落地灯 卧室书房工作学习护眼灯具 新款创意A6307

T2uaDdXcpbXXXXXXXX_!!369100607.jpg_310x310.jpg

My lamp is packed like the top 2 boxes.

T2W6SDXi0aXXXXXXXX_!!369100607.jpg

The side table I intend to get is storage cabinet - http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w709870160.45.yZHxJk&id=14390934855&

Don't have to worry too much about lamps unless you are buying chandelier. I bought 4 ceiling lamps and they came well-packed.

The side table I intend to get is storage cabinet - http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w709870160.45.yZHxJk&id=14390934855&

Don't have to worry too much about lamps unless you are buying chandelier. I bought 4 ceiling lamps and they came well-packed.

Oh, I saw your side tables in Lifestorey... Nice!

The lamps I am looking at are:

retro desk lamp

lamp for my dresser or this

seems rather fragile leh.

Edited by originalbread

The packing for table lamp should be ok. Quite a lot of Styrofoam protection.

I just received the below floor lamp ordered thru 65diagou. Packing is solid!

时尚LED触摸调光落地灯 卧室书房工作学习护眼灯具 新款创意A6307

T2uaDdXcpbXXXXXXXX_!!369100607.jpg_310x310.jpg

My lamp is packed like the top 2 boxes.

T2W6SDXi0aXXXXXXXX_!!369100607.jpg

seems like not every one show how the pack their product. but your packaging really look solid!

Oh, I saw your side tables in Lifestorey... Nice!

The lamps I am looking at are:

retro desk lamp

lamp for my dresser or this

seems rather fragile leh.

Hi, I love your retro lamp. :dribble:

But there is a small issue. Did u read the reviews & monthly sales?

There is only 1 review and it is not too good. And the monthly sale is zero. I would not buy this lamp if I'm you.

Instead, the same seller got almost the same lamp (They got green & white shade, just that the wooden base is different)

This lamp got 44 reviews and score a 4.7 out of 5. Not bad. Plus they sold 9 pcs for the last 30 days and a total of 81 pcs of this lamp. Sounds pretty good.

西西米兰灯饰 欧式复古台灯 民国老上海蒋介石台灯 结婚送礼 包邮

I just sharing what I have learnt from Dragonnite. Let me know if you don't know how to see the reviews & monthly sales.

:yamseng: :yamseng: Happy Shopping.

Oh ya... regarding your 2nd & 3rd lamp, don't worry about fragile. The lamp shade will be enclosed in a top and bottom Styrofoam mold and the stem and base as well. But I think packing will be big considering the size of the shade.

bluecheeze, may i know where did you get your ceiling fans from? can share the pics/link?

Hi, I love your retro lamp. :dribble:

But there is a small issue. Did u read the reviews & monthly sales?

There is only 1 review and it is not too good. And the monthly sale is zero. I would not buy this lamp if I'm you.

Instead, the same seller got almost the same lamp (They got green & white shade, just that the wooden base is different)

This lamp got 44 reviews and score a 4.7 out of 5. Not bad. Plus they sold 9 pcs for the last 30 days and a total of 81 pcs of this lamp. Sounds pretty good.

西西米兰灯饰 欧式复古台灯 民国老上海蒋介石台灯 结婚送礼 包邮

agree with kim...the green one is not bad, only 1 bad review out of the lot, quite a few of the reviews look genuine to me...but i would do a search for more sellers if i were you...

just did a quick search (search term:欧式复古台灯 书房) and this seller looks to have better sales track record - poke around and see if they carry the colour/style you want...

【子蘭】欧式复古典 银行台灯 实木书房民国老上海办公台灯 包邮

agree with kim...the green one is not bad, only 1 bad review out of the lot, quite a few of the reviews look genuine to me...but i would do a search for more sellers if i were you...

just did a quick search (search term:欧式复古台灯 书房) and this seller looks to have better sales track record - poke around and see if they carry the colour/style you want...

【子蘭】欧式复古典 银行台灯 实木书房民国老上海办公台灯 包邮

果然是师父 :bow: :bow:

those buying urself

muz ask seller use plywood, natural untreated wood protection is forbid to ship oversea..

Thanks for the info. But I did see some of the big furniture packing that is protected by wooden planks.

For example those boxes by Nexer, those are natural wood right?

I provide the link to Nexer's purchases from TB

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51161&view=findpost&p=779542

D00F7A54-6B3B-4858-A347-484ED890ACF9-6895-000005B56A9E2266.jpg