Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Have you ordered your stuffs or are you still waiting for someone to join u to order? if you haven't let me know. I want to order few stuff. I can share shipping with you. PM me

thanks

SOrri... was in CNY mood.. nope.. not yet order. Still finalizing my items.. Will inform u when I'm ready..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Beejeebee, u can click at visa/MasterCard instead of the bank.. That's what I did

Oh thanks Cloudy! Let me try!

Did you incur any extra charges for using credit card?

Beejeebee, I'm not very sure cos ordered recently and the bill not here yet.. I guess there is..

A side note, if u order small item, wouldn't it be btr u order thru Peeka (btr rate, sgd 1 to RMB 5) compare u pay direct to bank. Though u still have to pay admin fee but guess shld end up ard the same.. 65daigou also another agent u can try

Beejeebee, I'm not very sure cos ordered recently and the bill not here yet.. I guess there is..

A side note, if u order small item, wouldn't it be btr u order thru Peeka (btr rate, sgd 1 to RMB 5) compare u pay direct to bank. Though u still have to pay admin fee but guess shld end up ard the same.. 65daigou also another agent u can try

Yup I won't use amcon if I'm just ordering small items. But I'm looking to buy some big items like lights and chairs. At the same time buy small items like coasters etc.. So thinking I can consolidate everything and get them shipped over at one go using amcon. :)

Did you buy big or small items? Which freight forwarder/agent did you engage?

Yup I won't use amcon if I'm just ordering small items. But I'm looking to buy some big items like lights and chairs. At the same time buy small items like coasters etc.. So thinking I can consolidate everything and get them shipped over at one go using amcon. :)

Did you buy big or small items? Which freight forwarder/agent did you engage?

I only used Peeka b4 and the biggest items bot is only 2 spin mop with the pails and a lugguage (an equivalent volume weight of the shipping cost will be waived ie the shipping cost of the lugguage is free.) That time I did not know abt forwarder.

Recently i purchase a dog pee tray thru forwarder so i still do not know the total cost incld the cc bill

i have alipay high limit and credit card..so limit wise not sure are they linked..alipay alot procedures to open up a limit with them..

credit card charges 3% and stunning exchange rate..4.84 when market give 5.01..but save my time keep go remit and use manhantten coz rebate 5%..lol

i have alipay high limit and credit card..so limit wise not sure are they linked..alipay alot procedures to open up a limit with them..

credit card charges 3% and stunning exchange rate..4.84 when market give 5.01..but save my time keep go remit and use manhantten coz rebate 5%..lol

Will the exchange rate be better if we use Bank of China card?

i'm actually quite worried my items wont reach on time. =( place order with May on 15th Feb.

some of the items havent even reach her GZ warehouse yet. :bangwall: my lights, wallpaper and tiles especially!

next week my reno starting le... die liao.

Read from other pages, lights need to be installed first?

:~

i'm actually quite worried my items wont reach on time. =( place order with May on 15th Feb.

some of the items havent even reach her GZ warehouse yet. :bangwall: my lights, wallpaper and tiles especially!

next week my reno starting le... die liao.

Read from other pages, lights need to be installed first?

:~

My orders were delay too but my ID said can be installed later even if the renovation was done up. So maybe you can discuss with your ID/contractors?

Oh thanks Cloudy! Let me try!

Did you incur any extra charges for using credit card?

only visa accepted, 3% service charge...I posted a short tutorial as well as instructions ahout using amcon in kim76's blog...

My orders were delay too but my ID said can be installed later even if the renovation was done up. So maybe you can discuss with your ID/contractors?

thanks thanks! meeting him on saturday and i will bombard him with questions!