Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i bought mine from unlimited. they have a three type of sealer gloss semigloss n matt. i took matt not slippery at all.

So as toilet flooring ok?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i u can diy yrself. buy spray n fabric fm spotlight or amazon. missoni or paul smiths are nice.

If the furniture is old, the cushion may be worn out. I can't recall but does Spotlight sell cushions for such chairs? Then we can just do new covers. My handicraft not that good to do our own cushions or sewing hahaha

You can sand down the surface of old furniture and spray paint over. Actually sometimes after cleaning away the dirt, you can see really nice wood grain, not nec have to paint it. If you want old chair, do consider the one I am selling! COME COME CLICK THE LINK BELOW! Wuahahhaha! :dancingqueen:

We had a very fruitful day - meeting an ID, visiting Unlimited & An Huat and eventually got so 'tiled' out. The floral tile will be slippery when wet due to the sealant but it is not easy to give up on the aesthetics. I can see my dream bathroom flooring flying out of the window soon ...

But An Huat gave a compromised solution:

- use these floral ones for the dry toilet and use normal non-slip ones for the wet portion

Then Mr E gave another suggestion:

8500265478_42d7af79aa.jpg

Floral tiles as border in the bathroom by Makanology, on Flickr

I think we should adopt both, solution 1 for master bathroom and solution 2 for the common bathroom. Hmmm now all this seem rather workable. Next, we need to worry about the color scheme for the 2 bathrooms carefully...

Ya! Both Unlimited and An Huat suggested that we use them for the kitchen flooring but we wanted a different look for the kitchen - western country cum diner so the floral tiles wouldn't fit.

Oops I just realized we have different themes for each room! That is really a mish mash of styles... Hope we do not end like a themed restaurant with different themes or a museum showing different eras hahaha

Ya! Both Unlimited and An Huat suggested that we use them for the kitchen flooring but we wanted a different look for the kitchen - western country cum diner so the floral tiles wouldn't fit.

Oops I just realized we have different themes for each room! That is really a mish mash of styles... Hope we do not end like a themed restaurant with different themes or a museum showing different eras hahaha

Try patchwork tiles. They go very well with country theme.

Hmmm how to describe, maybe not so western country, more of western diner. Think of black & white floor tiles...

Edited by Makanology

Hmmm now to describe, maybe not so western country, more of western diner. Think of black & white floor tiles...

Did you see those 10x10 square tiles at An huat? It has several types of flora patterns, some have geometric patterns. Very pretty! :wub: Too bad I don't have a suitable place to use it.

Not sure what kinda b/w floor tile is typical of western diner, but those b/w honeycomb mosaic tiles are lovely!

Edited by bleucheeze

Did you see those 10x10 square tiles at An huat? It has several types of flora patterns, some have geometric patterns. Very pretty! :wub: Too bad I don't have a suitable place to use it.

Not sure what kinda b/w floor tile is typical of western diner, but those b/w honeycomb mosaic tiles are lovely!

Yes saw the 10x10 square Peranakan tiles and yes we will be getting them for the bathrooms! It will be a riot of colors, yeah :D But we can't decide how much of the walls to cover.

Yes saw the 10x10 square Peranakan tiles and yes we will be getting them for the bathrooms! It will be a riot of colors, yeah :D But we can't decide how much of the walls to cover.

Envy u! Perhaps use it as a feature wall, just one side of the wall? Or if u daring enough, just use it all round lor :sport-smiley-004:

Ha, choose one wall then! I was considering to use one of the blue/white patterned type on my kitchen cabinet (cos I am doing concrete base) but it will make my kitchen look very messy together with that peranakan big floor tile.

Ha, choose one wall then! I was considering to use one of the blue/white patterned type on my kitchen cabinet (cos I am doing concrete base) but it will make my kitchen look very messy together with that peranakan big floor tile.

Which big peranakan floor tile design have you selected for your kitchen floor? Do you realize An Huat price is higher than Unlimited by $1? And both also from Vietnam