Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dustinhoff

Chinese New Year Bad Days

Hi experts, I heard that some of the first few days in chinese new year have bad days. Can anybody help to explain and what to beware of? Read a chinese newspaper, a lady fsm advised not to eat ginko.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi experts, I heard that some of the first few days in chinese new year have bad days. Can anybody help to explain and what to beware of? Read a chinese newspaper, a lady fsm advised not to eat ginko.

Ginko good for brain function leh. I think she ate too much, brain got poison liao.

Seem she doesn't aware of TeoChew food culture during cny.

Ask her to advise not to eat mandarin orange and give/receive no angbao, see what'll happen to her.

Ms Xu, right? you should update your bad fsms news from Ivy la.... this Ms Xu got one forum dedicated on whole thread whacking her....still got the cheeks to appear in newspaper.....i open my fire eyes and see a 'bai gu jing'....eat people to get more bones....

This 2013 is Snake Year.

This February is Tiger Month.

So, the year and month has a 'destruction' relationship.

Then, the second day of Chinese New Year, 11th Feb 2013, is a Monkey Day. So, the Tiger, Snake and Monkey form a 3-persecuting clash.

According to Dong Gong, 2nd day of CNY is also a Destruction Day.

However, it is not so much about the 3-persecuting clash but rather the combination of Si-Shen (Snake-Monkey) and the destruction of Si-Yin (Snake-Tiger) which we need to take into consideration when we do prediction and life analysis, to determine whether the outcome of the combination or destruction is good or bad for you.

Edited by mae29

This 2013 is Snake Year.

This February is Tiger Month.

So, the year and month has a 'destruction' relationship.

Then, the second day of Chinese New Year, 11th Feb 2013, is a Monkey Day. So, the Tiger, Snake and Monkey form a 3-persecuting clash.

According to Dong Gong, 2nd day of CNY is also a Destruction Day.

However, it is not so much about the 3-persecuting clash but rather the combination of Si-Shen (Snake-Monkey) and the destruction of Si-Yin (Snake-Tiger) which we need to take into consideration when we do prediction and life analysis, to determine whether the outcome of the combination or destruction is good or bad for you.

wah u sounds like expert ...can u give a example from a consumer view rather than from a practisioner view

wah u sounds like expert ...can u give a example from a consumer view rather than from a practisioner view

Told u before, animals 'chiong' animals.

In a particular "point in time", yy, mm, dd, hh.

There are 4 animals on duty.

The right hand side of y,m,d,h

Could be 3, 2, or 1 animal on duty.eg y=m, y=m=d, or y=m=d=h or vice versa

The 12 animals take turn to go 'on stage' in a '2hr' interval.

Within a day of 12 x 2hr, there will be guard changing duty for 12 times (hh)

Our bazi also 'guarded' by 4 animals in the 4 pillars.

Once we are born, these 4 'stay fixed' with us till we call home by the Lord, or till we reach 60 yo.

Some could be guarded by 3, 2, 1 animals, etc.

I've no answers as to 'more' animal is good, or 'less' animal is good.

Assuming 8 animals face-to-face on a particular 2 hr block, what will happen?

This is the underlaying fundamental 'logic' of picking the good y,m,d,h, understand now?

What Mae has missed out is the 'h' animal. As well as the bazi animals.

Also missed out the 'Gan' components (left hand side)of yy, mm,dd,hh and their characteristics.

Very 'deep' indeed, i can't explain all. Sorry.

Told u before, animals 'chiong' animals.

In a particular "point in time", yy, mm, dd, hh.

There are 4 animals on duty.

The right hand side of y,m,d,h

Could be 3, 2, or 1 animal on duty.eg y=m, y=m=d, or y=m=d=h or vice versa

The 12 animals take turn to go 'on stage' in a '2hr' interval.

Within a day of 12 x 2hr, there will be guard changing duty for 12 times (hh)

Our bazi also 'guarded' by 4 animals in the 4 pillars.

Once we are born, these 4 'stay fixed' with us till we call home by the Lord, or till we reach 60 yo.

Some could be guarded by 3, 2, 1 animals, etc.

I've no answers as to 'more' animal is good, or 'less' animal is good.

Assuming 8 animals face-to-face on a particular 2 hr block, what will happen?

This is the underlaying fundamental 'logic' of picking the good y,m,d,h, understand now?

What Mae has missed out is the 'h' animal. As well as the bazi animals.

Also missed out the 'Gan' components (left hand side)of yy, mm,dd,hh and their characteristics.

Very 'deep' indeed, i can't explain all. Sorry.

A typical posting that adds to the confusion, rather than clarity.

Are you only interested in talking to yourself?

Kalimantan is in IT, if he were to bring out all the technical jargons in answering an IT question, then you wouldn't be able to understand a word of what he is saying as well.

Cheers!

A typical posting that adds to the confusion, rather than clarity.

Are you only interested in talking to yourself?

Kalimantan is in IT, if he were to bring out all the technical jargons in answering an IT question, then you wouldn't be able to understand a word of what he is saying as well.

Cheers!

Seem u possess a super crystal ball knowing/or simply yr typical style of jumping the gun? that i know none abt IT? Don't u aware Kalimantan is rather well versed in human laws as well?

U should study after him about what is IRAC, then we talk about clarity.

I also strongly suggest u to read/understand the ancient Chinese GanZhi sysyem, YiYang system, WuXing system, Direction system, and HOW they are integrated to become today's so-called 'feng shui', before talking about confusion.

Your usual style -

Seem u possess a super crystal ball knowing/or simply yr typical style of jumping the gun? that i know none abt IT? Don't u aware Kalimantan is rather well versed in human laws as well?

U should study after him about what is IRAC, then we talk about clarity.

I also strongly suggest u to read/understand the ancient Chinese GanZhi sysyem, YiYang system, WuXing system, Direction system, and HOW they are integrated to become today's so-called 'feng shui', before talking about confusion.

Your usual style -

You don't understand English?

Look at your reply? I was referring to A while you are replying on B.

Cheers?

You don't understand English?

Look at your reply? I was referring to A while you are replying on B.

Cheers?

Again, typical outcome of either intended or unconscious gun misfiring,if latter, advised to intake more scott Emulsion liver oil. Noticed too when 'animals' are mentioned, gun 'jumps' and misfires. Animal interest group chaiman?

Let's relook. From perspective of consumer, I briefly tell K how the 'earthly zhi' system work in perspective of 'TIME' in respect with 'animals', no more no less. I say 'sorry' to K, for what Mae has written about the 死神 and 死因 of the 'combinations of the animal', which is part of process of BAZI interpretation. I'm aware of what she meant theoretically. It is really 'deep', till now I couldn't have a 100% grasp of the concept/understanding.

If u don't understand, allow me to elaborate more:

Earthly 'Zhi' represented by 'animals' as follow, as well as 'direction', 'double-hour'.

子-Rat-0°-(NORTH)-11pm to 1am

丑-Ox-30°-1am to 3am

寅-Tiger-60°-3am to 5am

卯-Rabbit-90°-(EAST)5am to 7am

辰-Dragon120°-7am to 9 am

巳-Snake-150°-9am to 11am

午-Horse180°-(SOUTH)11am to 1pm

未-Sheep-210°-1pm to 3pm

申-Monkey-240°-3pm to 5pm

酉-Rooster-270°-(WEST)5pm to 7pm

戌-Dog-300°-7pm to 9pm

亥-Pig-330°-9pm to 11pm

Heavenly 'Gan' with YingYang, WuXing and direction attached

甲阳木东

乙阴木东

丙阳火南

丁阴火南

戊阳土中

己阴土中

庚阳金西

辛阴金西

壬阳水北

癸阴水北

When we talk about 'zhi' or 'animal' alone without 'Gan' being taken into consideration is 'unwise'(anyway, not to confuse u, let not talk abt Gan). See what really 'Zhi' or 'animal' 's application:

子午相冲定克父,过房入继必无差,

空神若是来相克,无害妻儿损自家。

丑未相冲带疾多,若然水命主比和,

生身父母无刑克,兄弟相冲主过窝。

寅申相冲命不长,还兼带疾产中亡,

可祈大神来保右,免使父母哭断肠。

卯酉相冲克自家,父母生来也有刑,

若然三岁无刑克,七岁呜呼丧黄泉。

辰戍相冲主过房,若然不死也惊狂,

四岁恐怕离父母,身弱带疾便丧之。

已亥相冲病难多,必然离祖又离窝,

若然父母无刑克,七岁中间必折磨。

四柱八字逢支冲,吉凶应事记心中。

若是原局少一字,岁运逢之也会应。

我今奉献断事歌,批命水平上一层。

子午冲

为帝座门庭,克又冲

爱惹是非过生活,工作单位常变更。

日思夜想难清闲,奔波劳碌不安宁。

异性缘重常交争,离家返回好折腾。

想事虽多常变化,失败损失会发生。

病在肌肤和心脏,血液心肾脉搏轻。

丑未冲

丑为道教未佛教,大吉小吉土相冲。

女命夫君情人找,兄弟缘薄少亲情。

难得长辈相助力,谋望虽多少收成。

冲为凶时事多阻,阴怪之事会发生。

佛道禅法有兴趣,善研星象与气功。

脾肺多疾虚又喘,腹疾痢疾消化病。

寅申冲

寅为鬼门申人门,功曹传送克又冲。

夫妻同床有异心,男女相逢婚外情。

爱管闲事招是非,小人不断口舌生。

吉时可走经商路,凶时鬼邪常作祟。

相信鬼神讲迷信,神秘文化兴趣浓。

口苦舌干易昏迷,肝胆便秘脑神经。

卯酉冲

卯酉日出日落门,金木相克又相冲。

桃花咸池临身上,婚外之恋起纷争。

忧愁多劳不利财,背约失信无真情。

职业长久也常变,地域住地常变更。

遇事考虑欠周到,一生难以得安宁。

病在肝胆和肺部,治疗筋骨免身痛。

辰戌冲

辰为太阳戌日落,天罗地网两土冲。

吉时此人声名显,凶时虚诈无真情。

夫妻感情不融洽,奔波劳碌过一生。

男逢少儿多是女,女逢易犯妇科病。

争强好斗犯口舌,克妻伤子命早终。

病在膀胱皮肤处,恶寒小肠头又疼。

巳亥冲

巳亥马星又文星,地产微明克又冲。

吉时此人才横溢,凶时压抑不安全。

爱管闲事话语多,助人为乐献真情。

付出太多回报少,顺去逆来常出行。

工作住地常变化,日时逢之女多情。

病在肝肾会吐泻,时刻预防糖尿病。

原局运岁逢支冲,旺衰喜忌要分清

柱位十神临何亲,辩证灵活要变通。

年冲月令离祖发,与长缘薄无亲情。

月冲年支伤祖业,长辈才产难继承。

月日相冲伤父母,同胞兄妹冷如冰。

妻子有灾身体弱,坎坎坷坷过一生。

日时伤妻又克子,日支被冲丧妻应。

亲情缘薄走动多,夫妻常有吵闹声。

年月日支冲时支,三冲一支局形成。

或是日时支冲年,不利长辈怒气生。

年月二支冲日支,婚灾丧偶定有应。

月日二支冲时支,不利子女灾患生。

若于干冲无合处,一生漂泊走不停。

父母无助难依靠,生离死别灾不轻。

原局运岁逢支冲,时刻小心敲警钟。

劝君逢之要谨慎,及时化解保太平。

These are 'application' in life, in accordance to the theories.

It is a 'coffee shop' event - daily

Not what Moses and Red Sea, some 1500BC ago, too far to imagine.

Don't you understand Chinese's 'lunar time' concept? This is the 'base' needed to understand and appreciate FS.

FYI, i'm rabbit, wife is rooster (I'm refering to our DOB's year's zhi, not to mention the month, day, time's zhi). We are 'directly opposite chiong'(the most serious one of chiongs). Have been married for 19 years with 1 boy (RJC) and 1 girl(BGSS), 1 car, 1 hdb 5rm fully redeemed, 1 Free hold at D15-abt to rent to a German for $3200/months, numbersous life, saving, investment related policies, 1992 in stock market.....we are still quite 'peaceful' leh.

Edited by bepgof

You like to give everyone a label, don't you? Ivy is given the label Queen, KC the King (I suspect?), and now me the Chairman?

I re-read Mae's short post and still found hers much clearer than your lengthy postings.

I suspect that, to you, for a consumer consulting a FSM, he first would need to get a degree in FS, Bazi etc, in order to understand what the FSM is going to say. What you wrote belongs to the territory of the FSM, a consumer wouldn't bother with it.

I could imagine the scenario where you are the FSM, pulling out all these details and laying them in front of a customer, and basically say..."here, to understand what I am saying, you need to understand all these details...". You don't find this scenario hilarious?

And that is not the end of it.

At the end, you would tell the customer..."by the way, my wife and I seriously choong etc etc", therefore implying that what you just told the customer don't work, at least in your case?

Cheers!

I'm a rough man, growing up in a rough environment. Often has to experience (consuming) things before getting the knowledge(practioner). I'm sharing what I experienced as well as the knowledge that I gained.

I don't have the luxurious resources to gain the knowledge first before experiencing. Hope u are experienced enough to comprehen what I'm talking about.

We are living in a labelling world. A 'thing' often being labelled as A, B or C in various perspectives and languages. 子labeled as rat, 0 degree. You as Laura, me as many labels- like intruder, emp..., get a life, etc. I don't mind, simply I know who I am. I have an habit that like to use analogy to describe things/situation to aid in my expressing of thoughts or my understanding to this world.

Any issue with that? Confuse u?

I can tell u there are lagi many confusing mis-labelling in the bazi interpretation which lead to mis-conclusion.

I'm pointing out ' animal chiong animal' is all about mis-labelling game. I even shared my own encounter and experience in real life about the flaw of the gaming.

I don't any how give label, the labels I gave at least have the positive image as I regard.

Important thing is the ability to identify the 'true being' of a 'thing', irregard of the multiple labels assigned/attached to this 'thing'. I realised this through expensive lessons. I've nothings to be pride of except pains.

I could have misled some in one way or another, but these never be my intentions. So, take it or leave it.

You like to give everyone a label, don't you? Ivy is given the label Queen, KC the King (I suspect?), and now me the Chairman?

I re-read Mae's short post and still found hers much clearer than your lengthy postings.

I suspect that, to you, for a consumer consulting a FSM, he first would need to get a degree in FS, Bazi etc, in order to understand what the FSM is going to say. What you wrote belongs to the territory of the FSM, a consumer wouldn't bother with it.

I could imagine the scenario where you are the FSM, pulling out all these details and laying them in front of a customer, and basically say..."here, to understand what I am saying, you need to understand all these details...". You don't find this scenario hilarious?

And that is not the end of it.

At the end, you would tell the customer..."by the way, my wife and I seriously choong etc etc", therefore implying that what you just told the customer don't work, at least in your case?

Hey Lauer....happy new year....got huat already not?

Whoa...cny you lock horns with him liao arh.....

If you can type chinese...just google and type 干支相冲 and all the loads of chinese songs will appear. Just copy and paste here.....show you also knowledgeable man. If posted wrongly...nvr mind...just say you Jiat Kan Tan wanna (english educated) can liao

Hey Lauer....happy new year....got huat already not?

Whoa...cny you lock horns with him liao arh.....

If you can type chinese...just google and type 干支相冲 and all the loads of chinese songs will appear. Just copy and paste here.....show you also knowledgeable man. If posted wrongly...nvr mind...just say you Jiat Kan Tan wanna (english educated) can liao

Hey, Happy New Year. Everybody also huat arh.

Never mind la...Speaking of song, here is a song from Jacky for everyone.

Enjoy!