Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

动土 And 谢土 On Same Day?

Can anyone advise if the above can be done on same day? Is it necessary to select a day according to owner's bazi or can select from tong shu /老黄历? appreciate if can advise on the procedures. Thanks in advance .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can anyone advise if the above can be done on same day? Is it necessary to select a day according to owner's bazi or can select from tong shu /老黄历? appreciate if can advise on the procedures. Thanks in advance .

Wa seh....where got same day wan....your renovate can be done in one day? If you don't even wanna get master....can base on thong shu la.

Pai Seh...forgot procedure liao.....i think is pray and pray

Wa seh....where got same day wan....your renovate can be done in one day? If you don't even wanna get master....can base on thong shu la.

Pai Seh...forgot procedure liao.....i think is pray and pray

Because I have the same thoughts that's why I wish to clarify with the experts here. I also know is pray and pray. I have a FSM but because I am not convinced with her advices. Long story which I don't wish to elaborate here.

Your reply is indeed very helpful

Because I have the same thoughts that's why I wish to clarify with the experts here. I also know is pray and pray. I have a FSM but because I am not convinced with her advices. Long story which I don't wish to elaborate here.

Your reply is indeed very helpful

alamak ..u ah ..really keep us in suspsense ..u have a FSM and not convinced.

Say it loud like me ...tell us the FSM and why u not convinced.

She's recommended by a friend. When she came to audit my new house ( note its 2 storeys) she took only half hour and then said she's in a rush to somewhere else. Overall not very happy with her service and do not wish to elaborate more. It's still her means of livehood. Maybe my expectations higher coz she's not the first FSM I have engaged ( for previous house etc) . This FSM stays in yishun.

Edited by spikedoll

She's recommended by a friend. When she came to audit my new house ( note its 2 storeys) she took only half hour and then said she's in a rush to somewhere else. Overall not very happy with her service and do not wish to elaborate more. It's still her means of livehood. Maybe my expectations higher coz she's not the first FSM I have engaged ( for previous house etc) . This FSM stays in yishun.

give the name of this fsm and how much she charged ...

did u pay her ?

She's known as Mdm Tan and charged $688

wah ..half hour she walk out and u still pay her ? after that, did she provide advices ?

Or you felt the advices are inconclusive ? or was it your "PERCEPTION" that 688 means / need to have longer hours with you ?

No that coz of 688 then I expect her to stay longer. I did meet up with her for my FS audit report. Again this time she also went through very fast with me saying she need go somewhere. I think 688 is not alot compared to other FSM.

Anyway my purpose of this post is not to badmouth about this FSM but just clarifying as per above topic title. Anyway I have decided to do 谢土 when Reno complete. Thanks all.

Edited by spikedoll

No that coz of 688 then I expect her to stay longer. I did meet up with her for my FS audit report. Again this time she also went through very fast with me saying she need go somewhere. I think 688 is not alot compared to other FSM.

Anyway my purpose of this post is not to badmouth about this FSM but just clarifying as per above topic title. Anyway I have decided to do 谢土 when Reno complete. Thanks all.

That is quick. 688 is still money, isn't it?

My fsm left after slightly more than 4 hours. He charged me about 500+. There was no such ritual for my house. What is it actually or did my fsm missed out?