Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Need To Audit Each Year ?

ok guys, this topic really bothers me.

If house fs has the initial baseline fs done, is it necessary to audit each year ?

As my previous threads, that geomancer say do ONCE enough, then i read other threads - seems to have to audit each year. I used to audit each year, but stopped 3 years ago becos i do not wish to pay foolishly. And so far nothing disaster happen to me. (my bazi say i won't have major diaster coincidentally).

Now can you folks debate here ? or different school of thoughts ?

What i want to know is a CLEAR crystal answer

Edited by kalimantan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If house fs has the initial baseline fs done, is it necessary to audit each year ?

As my previous threads, that geomancer say do ONCE enough, then i read other threads - seems to have to audit each year. I used to audit each year, but stopped 3 years ago becos i do not wish to pay foolishly. And so far nothing disaster happen to me. (my bazi say i won't have major diaster coincidentally).

We no master....where got clear crystal answer bro...... Even masters each say diferently. Personally I don't think feng shui do once is enough. Otherwise there won't be such thing as yearly animal and luck liao. Also no need to check every year la unless you kia su. You seen the bazi master liao what....know when the bad comes, by then then call fsm lo......

Disclaimer b4 any gun 'mis-firings'; My view, take it or leave it.

A heavy subject indeed, yet fs principle-related. Only the committed ppls found his 'answers'.

I found mine in 黄帝内经.

《黄帝内经》的《内经素问阴阳应象大论》says天地者万物之上下也。天有四时五行以生长化收藏以生寒暑燥湿风。人有五脏化五气以生喜怒悲忧恐。

All objects/social constructs (sorry, i use this word because it is not a 'thing' but a 'construct' - different ppls see same 'thing' but generate different 'social construct')are interdependent.天地万物不是孤立存在的他们之间都是互相影响的、相互作用、相互联系、相目互依存的。

天地之间有四时五行的变化产生各种不同的气候在不同的气候下一切生物有生长、发展、消亡的过程人体五脏也有不同的变化产生喜怒悲忧恐五态。四时就是每年的春、夏、秋、冬这四个季节。

Nothing shape your life(or 'house fs' (social construct) in a smaller scale as compared to life) more than the commitments you choose to make. Your commitments can develop you or destroy you, either way, they define you. In short, we become whatever we are committed to.

Basically, the way we think determine the way we feel, and the way we feel influences the way we act.(This explains the causes of some 'mis-firings' and my 'responses')

Infants, by nature are completely selfish. They think only of themselves and their own needs, because they are incapable of GIVING, they can only RECEIVE!.

I realised, I've been in 'infants' state/stage in many things, now i try to commit and grow.

Think, reason and commit, 'confusion' will be cleared in due time.

Edited by bepgof

I'm no master, therefore no specific answer.

But I do know that receiving, reading, researching, remembering, reflecting, etc on recommendations are all useless unless we practice it.

Be it 5, 10 or 20 years, just do it, believe you will get the answer.