Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ToniChopper

Country Kitchen

PM-ed you :)

our kitchen is pretty small as compared to yours.. probably that why the lower cost :)

Thanks. I hope they can do a entirely white country style.....how's the workmanship?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks. I hope they can do a entirely white country style.....how's the workmanship?

Hi Potatoes, the workmanship is not jaw-dropping amazing but at that price point, i find that it is good enough. Where the edges and lines are meant to be straight, it is straight. The doors, drawers are level and can close properly. So I am very satisfied with the workmanship :good:

I remembered I was around when the carpenters came. A father and son team, very friendly and nice. I told them to take their time becos I wanted them to do a good job. Hehe. I even bought them lunch and drinks. I prayed really hard that everything will turn out good. Thank God it turned out well!

I would like to show you the latest pictures of my kitchen but as I am staying in now, the whole house looks as though a bomb went off inside. Hahaha. Very messy, pai seh to show.

Hi Potatoes, the workmanship is not jaw-dropping amazing but at that price point, i find that it is good enough. Where the edges and lines are meant to be straight, it is straight. The doors, drawers are level and can close properly. So I am very satisfied with the workmanship :good:

I remembered I was around when the carpenters came. A father and son team, very friendly and nice. I told them to take their time becos I wanted them to do a good job. Hehe. I even bought them lunch and drinks. I prayed really hard that everything will turn out good. Thank God it turned out well!

I would like to show you the latest pictures of my kitchen but as I am staying in now, the whole house looks as though a bomb went off inside. Hahaha. Very messy, pai seh to show.

Like the carpentry work. Don't mind PM me the contact. Thanks

Thanks for sharing ideas with me. Hope to see more pictures. ...... heehee :)