Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HL85

Interterrace At Luxus Hills

Dear all,

We recently bought an inter terrace at Luxus Hills, 3 storey with roof terrace, and are shopping around for a good ID / contractor willing to take on a relatively small job (for landed homes) as the unit is still new and not-lived in so wet works etc are not required. We need someone with a good eye for decorating to tie our ideas and wants with the existing developer-fittings as well as someone with workers who has good craftsmanship. Someone who has some experience in landed renovation would be a bonus too.. ;)

Look fwd to recommendations from good partners you have worked with!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haireliving is good. U can check out their web haireliving.com

Thanks! Saw their work, their style is in line with my 'ideal' style but with a toddler at home hard to maintain.. :(

Now gotta settle my loan so I can start working on the FS master and reno selection! :)

I am in the midst of speaking with IDs.. anyone has good landscape companies to rec? My FS master said to install water features at grd flr and roof terrace, so might as well make it swee swee..

Thanks!

I am in the midst of speaking with IDs.. anyone has good landscape companies to rec? My FS master said to install water features at grd flr and roof terrace, so might as well make it swee swee..

Thanks!

IMM first floor has one store.

IMM first floor has one store.

Thanks! IMM Is super far.. but will make a trek there since there's quite a number of relevant shops over there right?

Have confirmed my contractor.. Came recommended by my friend / manager with great workmanship.. Hope all goes well and according to schedule as I need to hand over my flat to my buyer!

Will post my flr plan after I figure things out haha

Finding a good contractor is a stressful thing to me, glad you have confirmed one within a short period of time.

Looking forward for your pics.

Mostly carpentry and painting works, as well as separately to be sub con out, wrought iron window grilles / sliding grilles, security system, and simple landscaping works.

Roof terrace will be left simple with outdoor furniture. Focusing more on internal area and patio.

Bought a sofa from V Furniture at Park Mall, but probably gonna change the model.

Eyeing a solid teak table with bench from either Journey East (the Trapezium series) or Ethnicraft..

Journey East having 20% discount from 10th May, according to Expat Living mag.. :)

Next up have to get a bed frame for my bed. Need one with a lower bedhead in synthetic or genuine leather.. Saw a pretty one with cast iron legs and genuine leather (off the plan) at Dream Interiors but pricey at almost $5K. Planning to get the freestanding mirror with teak frame from Ethnicraft too..

Finding a good contractor is a stressful thing to me, glad you have confirmed one within a short period of time.

Looking forward for your pics.

Thanks Teofamily!

Actually I took a long while.. the ID/contractor search is a grandma's story, don't wanna elaborate.. all I can say is, they have thriving biz!!

Keys on 17th evening, and site visit with contractors the following morning, excited and not so excited at the monitoring and decisions I have to do ahead!

Thinking btn these two dining tables and benches (will get one bench)

Fr Journey East:

C7F65890-E2F5-46C9-B434-40944B3B654D-147

Fr Ethnicraft

853B0C6F-ADB1-42CB-A46D-C592961CAEFD-147

Both teak and solid wood. Journey East more ex and need to pay separately for matt lacquer treatment.

Edited by HL85

Wanna switch to this sofa, in full leather instead. this is 3.3m, probably go for 2.7m with or without chaise

1148AE53-DA13-4C82-91B8-7E886B22038A-147

Edited by HL85

Made several purchases these few days!

Hitachi 6 door fridge, Made in Japan. A ton of features and I've been eyeing this for the longest time! Finally on sale at Mega Discount Store and we dropped by on Sun at the United Sq branch :) KIVed a LG 55" SMART TV for $2350 too. Model should be LG6700.

E20B7B80-0407-4EEC-AD9C-CDB351ABFA64-623

Also finally mulled over for the longest time and ordered the dining table & bench from Journey East!

KIV-ing the black&white chair to go with the table

6EE59137-6C43-425A-8E3A-C1A03348BE9D-203

Also considering the Bend chairs (Lucy) from Pomelo

http://www.bendseating.com/ At $680 each without the seat pad, it is pretty pricey! The chair above is abt $440 after discount... Decisions.. keep shopping!

Another choice for the dining chair.. but less keen on this though I like the cantilevered legs and the leather texture

26D44915-17A1-4365-962C-6426E10452F8-203