Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Natalisha

Curtains

My curtains and blinds for my 4 rooms flat were done by a guy named Ben. Reasonable price and good service, even after sales as he took the trouble to visit me to check everything are well. will recommend to anyone one who are interested. Promised to refer him to any potential customer. :]

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jonathon1969,

can u pm me Ben's number? was trying to get blinds done for my new house but do not know where to get reasonable price and reliable contractors...thanks alot :jammin:

Hi just wanna share something good. Just did up curtains n blinds for my 3-bedded apt. Good service and turn-around time from Uncle Sunny. Did curtain for living, blackout curtain for master and roller blinds for two guestrooms... Reliable Uncle Sunny that I would recommend to anyone. Good price too... Depending on ur material chose... Hahaha

How is the quality with your Vincent ?

I've got curtains from JM Design before, good quality but super expensive and very bad service.

I've seen HM curtains also... anyone tried ? any feedback ?

i have tried service with HM Deco at tanjong katong complex. I was being served by a guy called kelvin. His service was good and gave practical advices for my curtains. the price quoted was reasonable. i believe is the fabric that affects the price ba. pretty satisfied with their service.

Hi just want to share something good. After doing many homework and free on site quotation. I was blessed to meet rick from kingsley window furnishing. His quote was the lowest àmoung all the other quotes that i received. Serviced was excellent n the installation was perfectly done. So those looking for good ,realiable curtain n blind contractor at a reasonable price can try to get him at 97823811.

actually do we have to pay deposit to one man show on wheel type? Cos if pay them 50% and they go missing..really problem..can we trust them more if they got ROC registered company and a registered address even if it is a home address?

Second to tonychen.

Did my house curtains and blinds with Kingsley.

Free quotation anyway (everywhere).

I choosed it bc i get ridiculous quotes just bc mine is mansionette.

Im not sure if i did mine the cheapest in spore but im overall pleased with the price im paying and quality im getting (goods and service). Can readup more my comment in another tread.

Second to tonychen.

Did my house curtains and blinds with Kingsley.

Free quotation anyway (everywhere).

I choosed it bc i get ridiculous quotes just bc mine is mansionette.

Im not sure if i did mine the cheapest in spore but im overall pleased with the price im paying and quality im getting (goods and service). Can readup more my comment in another tread.

Hi Hazlina,

I'm in a midst of renovating my 2 home for investment. Can share the cost you have done up with Kingsley? Do you mind sharing some pictures? I have a company in mind for curtains or blinds already, is my permanent curtain blind contractor. However, I have seen many reviews regarding Kingsley lately. Before, I call up a site visit with him. I would like to know the cost & see their completed work. Do they have a website? Between, went for a relative's house warming today. I seen so many stamping of Kingsley advertisements in the lift.... Wow.. Awaiting for your reply.. TIA.

Mine is EM and the cheapest quote I got was 2.6k for 2 day and nite curtains, 1 roller blind and 3 vertican blinds..

My curtains and blinds for my 4 rooms flat were done by a guy named Ben. Reasonable price and good service, even after sales as he took the trouble to visit me to check everything are well. will recommend to anyone one who are interested. Promised to refer him to any potential customer. :]

hi can give me the contact of Ben?

thanks