Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis

No No To Bosch

Wtf, use less than 2 years BOSCH washer broke down. cannot even beat fisher and paykel which cost half of the price.

How long a washer should last?

Edited by Dennis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hate to deal with poor customer service company. Can't they improve if they are selling premium product, please also provide good service but not lousy.

My less than two years $1499 BOSCH washer broke down, how much $$$ would you be paying for repair?

I told the customer service director $800plus quoted. I would rather go buy a new washer in the market...... oh ****.... headpain for spending things which is not worth for the price.....

next, will try Miele since its only $300-$400 hundred different and was told their service is very very good. Premium product with premium service. Else will go for samsung, cheap product, low maintainance cost.

Edited by Dennis

Before I was married, in my mum's place, we have been using Samsung washer and it has never given a tad bit of problem and it last years. Now that I am married, my mum is still using the washer. Hence, in my own place, I just go ahead to purchase a Samsung washer.

My fridge is also from Samsung.

In summation, a Samsung or a Fisher & Paykel are the 2 brands I will trust.

Seems like Bosch is getting many bad reviews and feedbacks... I am keen to use Panasonic for the front load washing machine and their fridge... Any feedbacks? :)

I will not go for Samsung washer cos that wash cycle is v long... And the spin dry is not dry at all.... And I was told that Electrolux washer is not bad for the new model now, and is quite worth it...

That does not equate to quality of the product is bad or the after sale service is lousy!

I will not go for Samsung washer cos that wash cycle is v long... And the spin dry is not dry at all.... And I was told that Electrolux washer is not bad for the new model now, and is quite worth it...

Seems like Bosch is getting many bad reviews and feedbacks... I am keen to use Panasonic for the front load washing machine and their fridge... Any feedbacks? :)

Just based on ONE negative feedback?

Am a happy Bosch user too. Recommended the brand to my family.

Did lots of research before I bought, leaving Miele aside since Miele can cost quite a bit more for the same specs, this is the the top brand in Germany. Electrolux is top brand in France. Miele is supposed to be good but I wanted an 8 kg model.

Recommend to go for extended warranty if going for premium model as the labor cost and spare parts cost are high after warranty coverage. I was told by the technician the water pump plus labor cost $260+. Which they actually did the job for another household before mine. Now my washer is functioning as usual , hope it can last me for some times.

My previous washer fisher and paykel at mum in law house still working now, it have been used for 10years without single repair. Switch to Bosch due to strong recommendation by friend. Till I faced my problem , there are other customers facing issue which is worst than mine. I really hope BOSCH will improve their service. Else user might be suffered.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Dennis

My Bosch just broke dpwn less than 2 years of purchase. Failed while half way washing and now no sign of life. Still covered by warranty and technician will be dropping by next wed. The hotline person cautioned me that some parts may not be covered by warranty. WTF. Pay so much for a branded product to be faced with such problem is a shame. Let's see what the technician say...

My Bosch just broke dpwn less than 2 years of purchase. Failed while half way washing and now no sign of life. Still covered by warranty and technician will be dropping by next wed. The hotline person cautioned me that some parts may not be covered by warranty. WTF. Pay so much for a branded product to be faced with such problem is a shame. Let's see what the technician say...

I never know some parts not covered by warranty, pls update us. Good luck !