Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worrypot

Kitchen Faucet W/ Pull Out Spray Or Get Separate Spray Arm?

I'm getting a 32" single bowl square kitchen sink, and think it will be good to have a kitchen faucet with pull out spray to reach the 4 corners when cleaning up the sink.

I'd like the sink area to be clutter free, so a retractable spray will be good. Is it better to get a kitchen faucet that comes with a pull out spray (preferred cos less clutter as only 1 faucet) OR get a normal faucet plus a separate spray arm?

A big concern from reading some reviews is that these type of faucets and sprays seems very prone to leaking and problems! I've never used these before, always only used normal faucets.

Anyone has a good brand/model to recommend? Or should I stay away from sprays? Thx! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm getting a 32" single bowl square kitchen sink, and think it will be good to have a kitchen faucet with pull out spray to reach the 4 corners when cleaning up the sink.

I'd like the sink area to be clutter free, so a retractable spray will be good. Is it better to get a kitchen faucet that comes with a pull out spray (preferred cos less clutter as only 1 faucet) OR get a normal faucet plus a separate spray arm?

A big concern from reading some reviews is that these type of faucets and sprays seems very prone to leaking and problems! I've never used these before, always only used normal faucets.

Anyone has a good brand/model to recommend? Or should I stay away from sprays? Thx! :)

Hi, I don't have experience with pull out spray but someone bought a Kraus faucet with pull out spray and manage to install with his Kraus apron sink. Maybe u can ask him how is it? Give u the link to his post.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/page-72#entry806257

Kraus KPF-1602 Single Lever Pull Out Kitchen Faucet, Chrome (I believe he bought this)

41PAf2R4iUL._SL160_.jpg

Kraus KPF-1612 Single Lever Pull Out Kitchen Faucet, Chrome (Smaller version which I like a lot)

41HVmqGpN4L._SL160_.jpg

Hi, I don't have experience with pull out spray but someone bought a Kraus faucet with pull out spray and manage to install with his Kraus apron sink. Maybe u can ask him how is it? Give u the link to his post.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/page-72#entry806257

Kraus KPF-1602 Single Lever Pull Out Kitchen Faucet, Chrome (I believe he bought this)

41PAf2R4iUL._SL160_.jpg

Kraus KPF-1612 Single Lever Pull Out Kitchen Faucet, Chrome (Smaller version which I like a lot)

41HVmqGpN4L._SL160_.jpg

Thx Kim! You're the one that got the Kraus sink fan club started right?? I've also recently just bought a 32" from Amazon, and can't wait to receive it :)

I must be one of those unlucky ones, cos almost everyone got their sink in a week or less... Mine has been 4 days and I am still waiting for Amazon to cfm a shipping date!!! Wondering what happened :(

I saw this faucet on Amazon too, lovely!! But there's a fair bit of reviews abt it leaking, so I thought better get something locally in case it needs any repairs, exchanges, etc... Will be a nightmare w/ shipping costs if I buy online!

My kitchen tap is the pullout type but not Kraus. So far, no leakage and for the price and brand(no brand), I am happy with it.

Thx Kim! You're the one that got the Kraus sink fan club started right?? I've also recently just bought a 32" from Amazon, and can't wait to receive it :)

I must be one of those unlucky ones, cos almost everyone got their sink in a week or less... Mine has been 4 days and I am still waiting for Amazon to cfm a shipping date!!! Wondering what happened :(

I saw this faucet on Amazon too, lovely!! But there's a fair bit of reviews abt it leaking, so I thought better get something locally in case it needs any repairs, exchanges, etc... Will be a nightmare w/ shipping costs if I buy online!

Oh.. Kraus Sink fan club? :jammin::jammin: Don't know that... I'm just a happy customer... :good:

I know why your sink is delayed. Cos Amazon is trying to ship all the purifierl! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

My kitchen tap is the pullout type but not Kraus. So far, no leakage and for the price and brand(no brand), I am happy with it.

Thx Kooky! May I ask where you bought your faucet and the model?

I've just finished reading your t-blog, your reno process is so interesting and it was really nice to see the transformation! I regret not taking any before pix, and actually, have not taken any in progress pix too! No time plus too lazy and too late now anyways :) Your place is nicely done up and your girl is super cute :)

Oh.. Kraus Sink fan club? :jammin::jammin: Don't know that... I'm just a happy customer... :good:

I know why your sink is delayed. Cos Amazon is trying to ship all the purifierl! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

After anxiously waiting for 5 days, I finally emailed Amazon to ask them why I'm still waiting for a shipment date for my sink....and then they told me there's NO MORE STOCK??!! Haiyo, talk abt bad luck :((

So I've canx my order and re-order the 30" instead....and keeping my fingers crossed that it will be delivered asap after their 4th July holidays. Of all the raves of how fast everyone has received their purchases from Amazon, I think I'm the only unlucky one :(

Hi. I bought faucet & a separate sink spray from Bellari at Jalan Besar 4 years ago, & no regrets. So far no problems, & we do cook almost daily.

The spray does not spray out water at high pressure (like the toilet bidet handheld sprays) as I had imagined, but it does the job. There tends to be a bit of water that drips back along the spray to under the sink where the flexible hose is. So we put a little plastic tub under the spray's flexible hose under the sink.

At that time, Bellari did not allow me to buy the sink spray unless I buy their sinks too. ;( And I could not find any where else in Singapore that sold separate sink sprays. Another "downside" is that the plumber has to instal 2 separate water inlets, which can be done, just took more time.

I wanted a separate sink spray as I heard that those that came with the faucet (not separated) spoils easily. And yes, it is so much easier to wash the sink with a spray when you have a big sink ;)

Hope that helps.