Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IP123

Teka Promotion!

can anybody enlighten me .... How good is teka's products? I am thinking of buying either fujioh or rennai hob and hood, but since teka got sale now ... abit heart itch... how about the sink ? got any difference bt Teka sink and those selling at poh joo ? anyone to help ?

Thanks

sorry.. this one i got no idea..

i got teka coz its fr german so i guess better quality.. i tink fujioh and rennai is cheaper coz from asia?? i got the rinnai oven as its cheaper - teka $1000 vs rinnai $700. need to save a bit as the hob and hood cost me quite abit le. :(

Edited by LinDa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just went to visit the Geylang shop and attended by Penny (.. was hoping Wendy or Irene..). She was polite, though a bit young I think, and brief me on most of the products, as I will be getting alot of kitchen and bathroom stuff.

For a maclarie wc, was quoted $200 for dark colour, $190 for light colour, and $180 for white colour.. was reading somewhere someone buy a maclarie for $168?

Fujioh (FG793GL + FX900), originally $788, she offered me $720.. was hoping for more actually :)

Rinnai (RB-3SS(GB) + RH-90ERi), originally $736, offered $595.. read somewhere someone bought from this place (RB-3SS+ RH972) at $600 which originally was $812, so the discount given to me seems a bit..

Anyone got Fujioh hob/hood? it seems Fujioh give 3 yrs warranty while only 1 yr for Rinnai?

The bathtubs she shown me was pretty ok priced, from $270 to $320 for 1500m (L) unit, excluding handles $55 and something called the pop-up (sort of tube for overflow?) $45.

The bathtubs she shown me was pretty ok priced, from $270 to $320 for 1500m (L) unit, excluding handles $55 and something called the pop-up (sort of tube for overflow?) $45.

i thot pop-up is the thing that can stop the water from flowing into the drain??

Fujioh (FG793GL + FX900), originally $788, she offered me $720.. was hoping for more actually :)

Go to Goh Ah Bee, they are offering 600+ for the combo. I am using Fujioh now and no complains. I am moving house soon and will continue to use Fujioh. :dunno:

Has anyone tried Mega Discount Store at Katong Mall? I was enquiring about Fisher & Paykal fridges and the discounts there are pretty good. All Cash terms. They have alot of other electricals and I was told that if there is something that I want, and they don't have it in the store, they will try to get it for me, and quote me a price. I think this place is really worth checking out.

Has anyone tried Mega Discount Store at Katong Mall? I was enquiring about Fisher & Paykal fridges and the discounts there are pretty good. All Cash terms. They have alot of other electricals and I was told that if there is something that I want, and they don't have it in the store, they will try to get it for me, and quote me a price. I think this place is really worth checking out.

I just got my plasma and washer there the previous weekend.. Their prices are really the best after checking with shops at Alexandra and even my own family friend's electrical shop.. :dunno: I think I was attended to by Arthur, he very good and patient lor.. And guarantee me that if when he deliver right, the price drop further, he will deduct out the amount for us.. :dunno: Steady lor!!

Edited by LinDa

Hi, do anyone know when is the sales for teka products?

Are they any good as compared to other brands ie; ariston, indesit and brandt for their induction hobs?

Please give feedback on this as I'm new to the topic of induction hobs and confused in between the brands and their hobs. !!

bunbun: I'm also comparing between Brandt (just launched a new model), Teka and Ariston with a budget of $1k. Teka is more ex then Brandt. ie. Brandt 2burner induction hob $999 while Teka is $1399. Ariston 4 burner Vitroceremic hob is abt $1099.

I seldom cook, so it make sense that I get Brandt, since all are continental brand well known for its quality. Induction hob is safer than Vitroceremic and does not produce much heat, very important for me as my kitchen is open concept.

Not sure when is the next Teka promo, but if u go to Universal Union (Geylang) or Asia Exel Marketing (IMM), they give a good disc if u buy many things from them.

Take note of the pre-requisite - the electrical current required by induction hob. 2 burner usually requires 16amp and 4 required 32amp.

Edited by latitude

Latitude, Thanks for the feedback! :D I went with my hubby to the Home and Decor fair last weekend to looksee and saw the Brandt hob demonstration by the salesperson upon enquiry. But the price is rather steep for just a 2 burner induction hob somemore. Pricing wise, it is a factor especially since I'd intend to get a 2 burner hob only since I'm not much of a cook myself.

I'm still undecided between the induction hobs under the brands by Mayer. Indesit, Ariston, Deliza. I see that Ariston is the favoured brand but what about Indesit and Deliza? Can anyone share their experience with the hobs by those brands?

:bow:

BunBun

bunbun: I'm also comparing between Brandt (just launched a new model), Teka and Ariston with a budget of $1k. Teka is more ex then Brandt. ie. Brandt 2burner induction hob $999 while Teka is $1399. Ariston 4 burner Vitroceremic hob is abt $1099.

I seldom cook, so it make sense that I get Brandt, since all are continental brand well known for its quality. Induction hob is safer than Vitroceremic and does not produce much heat, very important for me as my kitchen is open concept.

Not sure when is the next Teka promo, but if u go to Universal Union (Geylang) or Asia Exel Marketing (IMM), they give a good disc if u buy many things from them.

Take note of the pre-requisite - the electrical current required by induction hob. 2 burner usually requires 16amp and 4 required 32amp.

Latitude, I didn't see the stage demonstration in fact, only the personal demonstration by the salesman. The demonstration for Brandt hob was such that even a paper was placed in between the saucepan and the hob while the pan was heated up. The paper didn't even get hot as induction needs a metal surface to conduct heat thru. I was impressed as only requires metal to generate heat and heat is generated quite fast as evident by the boiling water in the pan during demonstration. The 2 hob buner has an auto-off function after 90 min if nothing is cooking on it too.

Am not sure about the ariston induction hob as didn't see any demonstration when we'd walked into the mayer branch at plaza sing the other time.

hi bunbun, u saw the demo? how was it? i didnt see it as I went there on a Fri. No demo :bow:
Edited by BunBun

hi thk u. i think the ariston one also has almost same features when I compare them. the 2nd generation induction has those touch-screen button to control heat and timer. those older models using knob do not have timer function. Mayer gives free cooking ware for every purchase. Btw, Mayer have monthly promo. Sep promo just ended. i believe they will advertise Oct promo this weekend, the salesgirl told me that the prices for ariston washer is lower in Oct $200 lower for the model I wanted.