Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lilyden

Our Move To Toa Payoh - Where Old, Becomes "sort Of" New

Rain shower system from Hoe Kee.

IMG_2198_zpsec160458.jpg

And do u mind sharing how much this rain shower system cost ah?

I'm also on the lookout for contractor/ID, so can PM your designtractor contact to me? :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi love the clean colors you have chosen for the whole house! It really 'open' up the space and make the place cosy! Looks like your designtractor did very good work for both of you!

Hi lilyden, thanks for posting your experience up, and you spent the whole night doing that?

May I ask is the drop-in on top of the cabinet meant for the mattress??

Hi MonsterBeng, I'm in a different time zone currently, so it may have seemed I worked overnight on this.

And yes! The drop is for the mattress. Loft concept, my guests would need to use a 2-step ladder.

And do u mind sharing how much this rain shower system cost ah?

I'm also on the lookout for contractor/ID, so can PM your designtractor contact to me? :thumbs up:

Hi MonsterBeng, rain shower system is $280 (heater + shower), I added a 2-way lever tap so total is $310. My aunt thought my shower system costs $900++. I'm happy with the recommendation... It looks expensive but if fact, affordable.

Hi love the clean colors you have chosen for the whole house! It really 'open' up the space and make the place cosy! Looks like your designtractor did very good work for both of you!

Thank you Makanology. I do not wish to jinx anything because we're not officially done! Haha! But yeah, so far so good. I'm glad all worked out well.

nicely done! I'm guessing this is at lor 1? vv nice neighbourhood there as well :)

Spot on oldskool!!! Yeah, I agree with you as well. A good mix of old folks and youngsters.

did u throw away the old main gate? Was hoping to get it from u if u didn't want it.

Oh gosh! I didn't know this retro gate is in demand! Honestly, you're the second person to ask me if it is available still. Disposed unfortunately... sorry about it!

did u throw away the old main gate? Was hoping to get it from u if u didn't want it.

Haha retch, the old gate is so our type right?

Just a suggestion to put grill in ur guest room! Its indeed 'scary' coz ur bed is more or leas same level as the window..

But overall ur reno looks great! TPY is a great location! Lorong 1 is so near to MRT and amenities!