Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason5

Recommendation On Reliable Contractor Due To Budget Constraint

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bros, if you guys already know what you want and dont need designers to design your whole house. Do ctc me and give me a chance to quote you to your reno. Thanks..

Jason

dropped you a PM bro.

Edited by wilberforce

Hi bros, if you guys already know what you want and dont need designers to design your whole house. Do ctc me and give me a chance to quote you to your reno. Thanks..

Jason

hi Jason, can pm me your contact and company. Thanks

Jason

Hi jason, can pm me your email and what is your company name. Thank you.

Hi Jason5,

Let me know if you need. i can intro my renovator, reliable and good service.

mikey

Hi bro, can pass me contact info or email please, maybe you can also elaborate a little on the recommended service? Thanks in advance

Jason

I'm interested to know about your renovation company. pls PM me.

Jason

do you have a showroom? pm me pls.

Jason

Hi Jason, I would be keen to request a quotation from you since I have my 3d designs n reno requirements all drafted out. Please PM me your contact. (I am unable to PM you)

Appreciate those whom managed to get Jason's contact to share and PM me as well, Thanx.

Edited by Esha

Hi bro or sis, I've just done up my 5 rms renovation with one of the renovation company in Jurong. The company was referred by relatives. Although they're small company, but their workmanship, service and package price amazed me, everything done within my budget and expectation. They don't charge me some of my additional request hence I promise them I will recommend them to anyone who needs it.

The company name is Happy Lodge Renovation.

You may contact Vincent Tan @ 92719915 for more details. Very friendly guy. :good:

Jason

Hi Jason, I would be keen to request a quotation from you since I have my 3d designs n reno requirements all drafted out. Please PM me your contact. (I am unable to PM you)

Appreciate those whom managed to get Jason's contact to share and PM me as well, Thanx.

PM me too pls

I see that a lot of house owners or owners to be looking for contractor's contact.

Please choose wisely, many are charging very cheap price in the beginning and the cost just keeps going higher or have poor workmanship qualities.

I have a reliable Interior designer with reasonable pricing.

For those who needs it can let me know and I will send his details to you.

Cheers!