Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

some giveaways if anyone cares for it… pm me if you are keen and self-pickup (GIVEN AWAY!)

3 pieces of blum drawer fittings

measurements: width 42.5cm x length 44cm

14028631384_d46569d372.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

• Like 1

was trying to clear up the store room over the weekend, managed to get some 3M hooks to fix inside the store room for the BF's spare tires! (no pun intended lol)

14032619812_ae2798478b.jpg

14036281474_57686c80a8.jpg

my mum is a genius! she was the one who told me to try to hang the tires on the wall so that it will free up some space on the racks...

there are 10001 things that i need to clear out from my store room honestly, if you or anyone you know are looking to get the ikea's stolmen pole system, let me know as well.. i have to sell away (price negotiable of course!)

14032625672_eff12e095a.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

:rofl: Muhahaha !! that's funny

was trying to clear up the store room over the weekend, managed to get some 3M hooks to fix inside the store room for the BF's spare tires! (no pun intended lol)

14032619812_ae2798478b.jpg

14036281474_57686c80a8.jpg

Been following your blog! Thumbs up on the designing of your home :good:

thanks for following.. it's been a long and tedious process i must say.. just so glad it's finally over... just need to get more decor items that's all

Cushions with inserts

Review: Simply love it! need i say more? the cushion inserts were vacuum-packed to facilitate shipping and they were individually packed as well.

11477512603_506a6e3fa1.jpg

11477508843_075f111dd5.jpg

11477374515_df2f6091c5.jpg

Tablecloth for the kitchen island

Review: It was pretty hard to find something that could cover the whole island so the one i bought is still short (in width). nevertheless, this tablecloth is very pretty and i just love the prints on it

11477400734_def36dbca7.jpg

11477390645_45c82f63bb.jpg

Hi SleepyBeauty,

the table cloth is very nice, can you share where u bought it?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Simithei

hihi, i tried to pm you but cant.

is it expensive to request for blum system for kitchen storage? can you tell me the cost you spent? i would like to budget it for my kitchen if possible.

thanks very much.

hihi, i tried to pm you but cant.
is it expensive to request for blum system for kitchen storage? can you tell me the cost you spent? i would like to budget it for my kitchen if possible.
thanks very much.

sorry for the late reply, i think my ID only uses BLUM system for kitchen storage. Hence, part of the price quotation will include basic blum fittings (mainly hinges) and i have to bear the costs of the blum fittings for additional stuff like deep drawers, pantry organisation, etc etc.

if i'm not wrong, i fork out an additional of 2k+ for that. It's pricey but i guess i didn't have a choice ... LOL

hope this helps!