Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi AlisaWu, already pm you. $19k inclusive of hacking and submission. your price is way tooooooo high. i can drive mercedes if all my customer are that much.. hahahaha.... By e way im not an Id. We are a group of hands on contractors. Try not to buy ready make furniture, ready make ones are not durable as they are either using hollow or cushion plywood. Cheap but not lasting.

hi do you mind sharing alisawu quote at siti.norintan@yahoo.com. I do have a very basic requirement as below, how will you quote me however I do not have measurement :

1 - Living Room

1.1: Full height T.V Feature Wall & suspended T.V console

1.2: L-box at the Living room area

1.3: False ceiling at the bedroom passageway and dining area

1.4:To have a false wall or look-alike cabinet full height at the entrance - to block our dining/living area

2 - Ktchen Area

2.1: 2 side Upper & bottom Kitchen cabinet

2.2: Hack the service yard wall

3 - Master Bedroom Area

3.1: Sliding built-in wardrobe full height

4 - Master Bedroom

4.1: Toilet cabinet below the sink area

4.2: Shower screen

5 - Bedroom 2

5.1: Wooden swing door built-in wardrobe ful height

6 - Common Bathroom Area

5.1: Shower screen

7 - Windows & Grilles

7.1: Aluminium grilles **** room, 2nos of bedrom and service yard

7.2: Clear glass window at service yard

8 - Plumbing works

8.1: Complete the plumbing work - connect all inlet & outlet valves

8.2: Connect gas/storage heater

9 - Electrical works

9.1: Complete all electrical works

My quote is $18,240.00 excluded the wall hacking of walls coz i need to know the dimension. If you want to see the detail quote I can send it to your email. Just PM me your email add. thanks.

Hi there

Appreciate if you could share your quote with me as well.. Thanks alot.. email: gemini_m84@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hi AlisaWu, already pm you. $19k inclusive of hacking and submission. your price is way tooooooo high. i can drive mercedes if all my customer are that much.. hahahaha.... By e way im not an Id. We are a group of hands on contractors. Try not to buy ready make furniture, ready make ones are not durable as they are either using hollow or cushion plywood. Cheap but not lasting.

Hi there

Appreciate if you could share your quote with me as well.. Thanks alot.. email: gemini_m84@hotmail.com

Thanks.

$37,685 ?????

crazy...

Id always give sky high price cause they earn my profit commission. thats what i heard from my buddies. Id only draw and give some ideas, end of the day its those contractors that are using their hand to work. Not worth spending a bomb for few ideas or drawings unless you have a deep pockets and wanna make your house like showflat.

If you want reasonable price with no gimmicks and hidden cost. Best is to find direct contractors. Last time i got my carpentry work done by malaysian. i got their nos at the lift lobby when i saw them delivering carpentry to another house to install. till now im still happy with their work.

Can pm me your contractor no? Thank you.

Hi AlisaWu, already pm you. $19k inclusive of hacking and submission. your price is way tooooooo high. i can drive mercedes if all my customer are that much.. hahahaha.... By e way im not an Id. We are a group of hands on contractors. Try not to buy ready make furniture, ready make ones are not durable as they are either using hollow or cushion plywood. Cheap but not

Can you pm me your contact. I am looking for contractor to install new casement n sliding windows for the whole house unit

Hi can pm me as well for your contact? Looking to reno 4 room bro (premium), collecting keys Mar/Apr 2014.

Thank you.

Regards,

Eliza

To provide "LIFE TIME WARRANTY", Serious boh?!?! then must pray hard the company doesn't close down...haha..

The price still have not include plumbing & electrical works, imagine after adding on it, the price will be nearly 4k liao sia...Too high man.

I think can cut down on those carpentry cost bah..

hi do send me your quote and contact also at jnashville@live.com