Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

we will be getting our flat by the end of this year, however, still have not done much research ID/contractor-wise..
i have gotten 1 quotation, however, it is way over my budget.. dunno whether it is reasonable or not..

some items i know grossly overprice, like painting of whole unit, have found individual contractor that will do the painting (Nippon) for only $750!!

other IDs don't even bother to reply, maybe ask too early (started doing a bit of sourcing in Apr)..
and some refuse to give us the quotation until we meet them at their showroom..

can anybody tell me if this is overpriced??

Untitled-6.pngUntitled-7.pngUntitled-8.pngUntitled-9.png

we have since tried to manage our expectations and have taken some out of our "want" list, and others we are ready to buy ready-made, however, if this company wanna treat us like carrot, then dun think wanna go back to them for another quotation..

our new list as below

Untitled-13.png

hdb has provided us with the floor and wall tiles, doors and toilet bowl, shower, sink...

of course, i'm also leaving the option to buy ready-made from taobao for some of the stuffs like shoe cabinet, tv console, some of the display shelves and the book shelves if the cost of custom-made is too high..

is it possible to keep within 15k (not inclusive of electrical, lights, furnishing, etc...)?? husband is very adamant about not taking any reno loan, actually he is ok with just bring the bed and put inside and that's it..

so i'm also keeping the option that we will do the reno part by part, this time do kitchen only, next year do living room and 3 years later then do bathrooms (cuz then can hack)..

initially thot of unimax as we have alot of carpentry items and they have this promo of $75/ftr but they dun wanna give us the quotation unless we go to their showroom, make me abit suspicious >.<

Edited by AlisaWu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

to save $$, dun do L box for bedroom 2 & 3,

painting too ex.

chemical wash so ex

U got to remove more carpentary works else sure more than $30k

haha.. my kitchen is actually quite big compared to the new btos liao.. 3ft is only for the tall unit..

i wrote there is 1000 cm not 1000 mm, so it's 30ft (inclusive of on top of fridge) for top and 27ft for bottom..

after calculating, my top and bottom cabinet got 57ft total!!

yea, the L box for 2 & 3 is just to see the pricing only, probably will not do..

My quote is $18,240.00 excluded the wall hacking of walls coz i need to know the dimension. If you want to see the detail quote I can send it to your email. Just PM me your email add. thanks.

Hi can share your quote with me too. want to make comparison. Thks

falcon3cpy@gmail.com

Hi to all ID/Contractors here.

I'm open to quotations, however, please quote according to this list so that it will be easier for me to compare the quotes.

Thanks

Untitled-13.png

$37,685 ?????

crazy...

Id always give sky high price cause they earn my profit commission. thats what i heard from my buddies. Id only draw and give some ideas, end of the day its those contractors that are using their hand to work. Not worth spending a bomb for few ideas or drawings unless you have a deep pockets and wanna make your house like showflat.

If you want reasonable price with no gimmicks and hidden cost. Best is to find direct contractors. Last time i got my carpentry work done by malaysian. i got their nos at the lift lobby when i saw them delivering carpentry to another house to install. till now im still happy with their work.

Price too high. To cut cost, maybe just do the essential like the kitchen and wardrobe? Tv console, display cabinet and shoe cabinet can buy separately to save some $$$. L box can cast it aside also. Just my 5cent worth.. :jammin:

Edited by newhere

Hi AlisaWu, already pm you. $19k inclusive of hacking and submission. your price is way tooooooo high. i can drive mercedes if all my customer are that much.. hahahaha.... By e way im not an Id. We are a group of hands on contractors. Try not to buy ready make furniture, ready make ones are not durable as they are either using hollow or cushion plywood. Cheap but not lasting.

• Like 1

Hi AlisaWu, already pm you. $19k inclusive of hacking and submission. your price is way tooooooo high. i can drive mercedes if all my customer are that much.. hahahaha.... By e way im not an Id. We are a group of hands on contractors. Try not to buy ready make furniture, ready make ones are not durable as they are either using hollow or cushion plywood. Cheap but not lasting.

Wow~ 19k able to do all Alisa works?

Dun mind can pm me the quote too?

mikey

My quote is $18,240.00 excluded the wall hacking of walls coz i need to know the dimension. If you want to see the detail quote I can send it to your email. Just PM me your email add. thanks.

Hi, Can i have your quote too??

Hi there, please email me at guojiawen86@gmail.com thanks!