Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Where To Buy Pvc Strip

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

one does not need any PVC strip if one uses the DIY mosquito net from ebay.. they provide a Velcro strip to hold onto the net.. the net when when complete is transparent whether in black or in white color. The correct way to install these net is to just lay them to the Velcro strip without stretching the net.. this way, the Velcro will stick to clean surface or else, they might just "tear".. I have used this for my house..

http://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.sg/2013/06/diy-mosquito-screens.html

one does not need any PVC strip if one uses the DIY mosquito net from ebay.. they provide a Velcro strip to hold onto the net.. the net when when complete is transparent whether in black or in white color. The correct way to install these net is to just lay them to the Velcro strip without stretching the net.. this way, the Velcro will stick to clean surface or else, they might just "tear".. I have used this for my house..

http://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.sg/2013/06/diy-mosquito-screens.html

Velrco strap no good material cheap clothes net those shop selling $3.50.

The cheapest diy way for bedroom window buy 5x4" fiberglass mosquito mesh net (grey or brown) from $17 (mustafa) or $17.90 (home fix) and 3pcs 10mm x 3 metre magnetic adhesive tape $2 each, super strong double sided adhesive tape 10mm $1.50, brown/blue tape 6 metre $2 so total cost $17+6+1.5+2=$26.50sgd

There's only 1 type fiberglass mosquito mesh net Homefix and Mustafa. 10mm magnetic tape adhesive tape not strong enough, so need to paste super strong double sided adhesive tape.

Edited by dean

where you get the 3 metre magnetic strip for $2/= each.. most will sell about $10/=; also they will need steel strap to stick. The mosquito nets, are they transparent when fitted?

Velrco strap no good material cheap clothes net those shop selling $3.50.
The cheapest diy way for bedroom window buy 5x4" mosquito fiber mesh net (grey or brown) from $17 (mustafa) or $17.90 (home fix) and 3x3m magnetic strip $2 each, super strong double side tape $1.50, brown sticker tape $2 so total cost $17+6+1.5+2=$26.50sgd

where you get the 3 metre magnetic strip for $2/= each.. most will sell about $10/=; also they will need steel strap to stick. The mosquito nets, are they transparent when fitted?

go homefix or mustafa see fiberglass mesh mosquito net cost $17++. woven mosquito net cannot open ur window.

it is magnetic adhesive tape to paste at your window frame and fiberglass mesh mosquito net.

below fiberglass mesh mosquito net https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=fibreglass+mosquito+net&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=RgqjUvf7GIeFrAfjsYDACA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=668

I also bought 1st version from same seller. Cost $39. 2 toilet window with magnetic mosquite fiber mesh net. Corner clip easy crack.

Think I've use mine for 9 months nows. The corner clips not giving me any problem. And I've remove them to flush at least once during the 9 months. But you could just replace with new clips.

Regarding the velcro type, I agree with you. My colleague use it as they ar cheaper and 3 months later, they took it all off. I guess it is OK if you use the velcro type in a window that will not need (or hardly need) to remove for access.

Seen the ones in homefix.. not quite transparent though it is much thicker.. than those magnetic tape are expensive..

go homefix or mustafa see fiberglass mesh mosquito net cost $17++. woven mosquito net cannot open ur window.

it is magnetic adhesive tape to paste at your window frame and fiberglass mesh mosquito net.

below fiberglass mesh mosquito net https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=fibreglass+mosquito+net&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=RgqjUvf7GIeFrAfjsYDACA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=668