Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vicx1234

A "scandustrial" Concept ~ Sengkang Ea

You have the option to include an island at the centre of your WIW with glass see through top to store/ display jewelry & watches. Plus drawers below to store more clothes/ goodies. Envy!

Edited by Khng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello myone181, we got it from Chan Huat along Balestier at $220 before GST. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but I'll let you and Songz know once I do. Get back to you! :lol:

Nice fan. What brand and model is it. I was at chan huat today and they only carry Crestor and Franco and from the catalogue I did not notice your fan. Which chan huat branch along balestir . Thanks

Morning all, wishing you guy a good week ahead at work and for renos!

the WIW is really nice! :good:

thanks jiawen! Can't wait to see it with all our clothes and barang barang inside. Hopefully we can keep it nice and organized ya. :lol:

You have the option to include an island at the centre of your WIW with glass see through top to store/ display jewelry & watches. Plus drawers below to store more clothes/ goodies. Envy!

:good: That's something that we're certainly thinking about, but not too sure how much something like that would cost though, any idea? In the meantime, we are also thinking of putting a long ottoman in the middle so that the wife or I can sit and browse clothes to wear. ahah.

Nice fan. What brand and model is it. I was at chan huat today and they only carry Crestor and Franco and from the catalogue I did not notice your fan. Which chan huat branch along balestir . Thanks

hi qus! the fan is from Crestar and the series is called ICOL. The fan itself is matte black.

You can find it at the Chan Huat branch located at 391 Balestier Road, near Boon Tong Kee. :D

Nice WIW, vicx1234. Well done. :good:

thanks inthechouse! Understand that your reno w Alan has been a bit frustrating, but hang in there! The end is in sight. :D:D

Hi wonder you can share your rough reno cost? thank u

pm-ed you :D

Loving your reno progress so far . Can i know where you bought the wingback bed frame and its cosT ?Thanks

PM-ed you too :yeah:

Hihi,

i browse through your home pictures, and it is very nice and which i like very much, can kindly share your ID contact and quotation?

Thanks very much!

thanks! tried to send you a pm but I think your inbox is full?

• Like 1

Hi vicx1234,

I refer to your earlier comment (quoted below). No revolving door for the irobot. Just setting aside a space below the shoe cabinet for it and allocating a powerpoint inside the shoe cabinet.

12583002383_b26e65ef1d.jpg
shoe cabinet (with space for irobot) by Harriette_Tan, on Flickr

By the way, very nice renos. Love the WIW.

wow Harriette, that's a fantastic idea, but how do you incorporate the docking stations into the design? is there gonna be a revolving door for the roomba to go through? heh :P

Edited by Harriette

• Like 2

I would like to find out from you, how much does it cost to do a laminate wall like yours? Also I saw the black fan and it looks nice. What is the brand and make for this fan and where to buy?

Thank you so much!

I would like to find out from you, how much does it cost to do a laminate wall like yours? Also I saw the black fan and it looks nice. What is the brand and make for this fan and where to buy?
Thank you so much!

Hi LionFlyer,

Our laminate wall cost about $2100 to make. The fan is from Crestar's ICOL series, costs $220 for the analog option and can be bought at Chan Huat Lighting at 391 Balestier Road. Cheers!

Hi vicx1234,

I refer to your earlier comment (quoted below). No revolving door for the irobot. Just setting aside a space below the shoe cabinet for it and allocating a powerpoint inside the shoe cabinet.

12583002383_b26e65ef1d.jpg

shoe cabinet (with space for irobot) by Harriette_Tan, on Flickr

By the way, very nice renos. Love the WIW.

Nicely done Harriette, and a brilliant idea at that. Unfortunately we didn't factor in the robot vacuum so it'll have to hide at another corner of the room. Thanks for sharing!

:good:

Hi vicx, I went down to visit the singapore safety system windows & sliding doors, and to my disappointment, they look quite filmsy, and plastic-y looking.. definitely don't look as good as your.. :( is it possible you get the contact from your contractor?

Btw, SUPER NICE WIW!!!!! i so envy!!!!! :D

Yup! We didn't manage to see the frames until they were installed, so was very nervous to see how it turns out. It's better if your contractor's supplier can physically show you the sample, we didn't get that opportunity. It's always best to see, as you can visualize how it looks in your space. :jammin:

no la, haha. They have people coming in every now and then to install the blinds, but they will make appt with you beforehand.

Edited by hojichalatte

NICE WIW !!! lots of space . woohoo

thanks alfred! :good:

Hi vicx1234,

Have you bought your sofa? Would you consider getting a sofa with a higher base, so that the irobot can clean under the sofa?

yup we have and they've already sent it to our place. They gave up tapered legs of about 5 inch high so that should provide plenty of clearance for the robot. Hooray :D

Hi vicx, I went down to visit the singapore safety system windows & sliding doors, and to my disappointment, they look quite filmsy, and plastic-y looking.. definitely don't look as good as your.. :( is it possible you get the contact from your contractor?

Btw, SUPER NICE WIW!!!!! i so envy!!!!! :D

thanks for the compliment hojichalatte! the subcon for our frames is Wellmax Metal Works. I just did a search on them and found this thread:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/13338-wellmax-metal-works/page-3

So it looks like there are mixed reviews about them (mostly bad it seems), and if you're intending to engage them directly, you may have to be mentally prepared to do all the chasing etc. Btw, there was a problem with our study room door frame - they made it such that it couldn't open fully into the room :bangwall: However, our contractor got them to bring it back and fix it so all is good now.

If you want to take the risk and contact them: their contact details are here under the HDB Infoweb page:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos118p.nsf/0/3B564D9274E5A57048256DE100236AF0?OpenDocument&ReDirectFLag=1

Good Luck! :yeah:

oh, thanksssss so much, vicx1234!

thanks for the compliment hojichalatte! the subcon for our frames is Wellmax Metal Works. I just did a search on them and found this thread:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/13338-wellmax-metal-works/page-3

So it looks like there are mixed reviews about them (mostly bad it seems), and if you're intending to engage them directly, you may have to be mentally prepared to do all the chasing etc. Btw, there was a problem with our study room door frame - they made it such that it couldn't open fully into the room :bangwall: However, our contractor got them to bring it back and fix it so all is good now.

If you want to take the risk and contact them: their contact details are here under the HDB Infoweb page:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bn25/isos118p.nsf/0/3B564D9274E5A57048256DE100236AF0?OpenDocument&ReDirectFLag=1

Good Luck! :yeah: