Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

Newbie here..jus bought a 3 Ng,wanted to find out if anyone has actually done 1 wiw for the mbr by hacking the store room?thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

Just to hear your comments. Above is my floor plan. My ID proposes to have my WIW beside the toilet in my MBR. ie. come out from the toilet will be two rows.

Anyone have similar area like mine?

Is the WIW area too small? I worry the space not enough to keep all our clothings.... :rolleyes:

Actually what is the ave size of a WIW to be able to hold two persons' clothing?

hi, from your layout, u might get only 5 ft+ each if u are to build on both sides. unless u hack off the door wall to extend.

otherwise, an inverted 'U' shaped may be considered too.

.........======

.........|...........|

.........|...........|

.........|...........|

.....................|

.....................|

====washroom

this may greatly 'camouflage' your washroom entrance from your mbr entrance. use the corners to hang longer dresses and coats.

however, do consider abt the cost involve and the area needed.

cheerios.

Edited by fungamer

Hi myi! :lol:

Nice to see you here as well :D

And ya, its possible for WIW by hacking away the store room, provided your master room entrance still remains the same position.

Dun look at mine cos i totally changed my master room entrance due to feng shui purposes. Now my new master room entrance is actually my store room entrance, with my existing master room entrance sealed up.

If you were to hack away the wall joining your master room & ur storeroom, then viola! :dunno: There is the space for your WIW! Just gotta build partition wall and do up sliding doors, seal up the original store room entrance and there is your WIW liao! :wub:

Hi

Newbie here..jus bought a 3 Ng,wanted to find out if anyone has actually done 1 wiw for the mbr by hacking the store room?thanks