Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This fan is not available in Singapore therefore I brought them when I was in HK without testing during HK winter. LOL.Maybe I will call them to request for a longer blade.

Hey, saw the not so positive performance for the fans. Any problems from buying fans from US on Amazon? Do we need to step down or the electrician will know what to do to plug and play?

Hey, saw the not so positive performance for the fans. Any problems from buying fans from US on Amazon? Do we need to step down or the electrician will know what to do to plug and play?

I doubt you can use US fan locally in Singapore. Diff voltage. My advice is to test first before buying. (I agree with kstoh TOTALLY.)

Edited by marcel

FLOORING (After)

Just to have a uniform color. We used the same flooring through out the whole house even for the kitchen. We want to create the illusion of a bigger hall & kitchen. Thank god we took the advice from BIG A not to go skirting. So we can have a gallery like finish.

Still no idea what is our team.

View from the kitchen

DSC06361_zps90e92a11.jpg

DSC06369_zps57dfe0a6.jpg

View from the kitchen entrance

DSC06364_zpsed8af250.jpg

Edited by marcel

I doubt you can use US fan locally in Singapore. Diff voltage. My advice is to test first before buying. (I agree with kstoh TOTALLY.)

I bought a 2 blade Vento Libellula. Vendor already warned can be noisy. Based on specs, wind power seems sufficient. Tested at showroom. Felt ok. But when installed, fail.

Three settings:

Low - almost no wind, quiet

Medium - a bit of wind only, a bit noisy

High - Sufficient wind, but noisy.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/62505-top-kew-drive/?p=823533

I think two blade fans cannot make it, if you want wind. But they look nice if you are looking at design only and wind circulation.

MASTER BATHROOM

Accordingly to the schedule. We should be installing all the faucets this Saturday.

AFTER

1912082_838335699515305_2072053210_o_zps

1654973_838336179515257_1297736562_o_zps

BEFORE

918CFF76-E871-442F-A457-0E7131E75A85_zps

PROCESS

image_zpsc972a608.jpg

image_zps9ebf8a7f.jpg

Hello marcel, in your first photo, the tile (see corner left) is not done properly. There is a slight leakage.

In the end, can i know where did you buy your aluminium round edge corner. It looks nice in your house!

Do you use calcium silicate board to do your false ceiling too?

Dear rainbow

Thanks for you concern. The title was fixed.

Aluminum round edge was purchased by the contractor. I have no idea.

Regarding the false ceiling. I will check and revert.

Oops ok, thought you got it from modern fan company so I assumed possible... But thanks for the advice marcel, don't want to end up with a useless fan

Your house is looking great! Btw can I have your contacts for Osram LED lights? Also In your opinion, is it easy to change(without damaging false ceiling) from a consumer viewpoint?

Thanks. I brought mine from Tao Bao. I do recommend. If installation is done correctly I doubt you will face problem during replacement. If is a good product, replacement will not necessary. (Keep my finger cross.)

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.5.5LwCez&id=20019337500

Your house is looking great! Btw can I have your contacts for Osram LED lights? Also In your opinion, is it easy to change(without damaging false ceiling) from a consumer viewpoint?

Edited by marcel

POCKET SILDING GLASS DOORS

These are the pair of frosted glass doors between my kitchen and hall. Mainly for retaining the AC in the hall. Yet with the fexibiity to open up , extend the space from the hall to the kitchen.

We are going to fill up the left and right of the kitchen with a 11 & 5 ft kitchen cabinets.

View from the kitchen
DSC06382_zps0db9606c.jpg

DSC06386_zpse98e8f1c.jpg

Edited by marcel