Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcel

The Pigeon Hole In Jurong East

MASTER BATHROOM GLASS DOOR

Why frosted glass door.

1. Translucent. Allow some light through. Don't have to on light during the day.

2. Translucent. Don't make my bathroom feel TIGHT. The door actually looks light and blend in the wall.

3. Glass easy to clean. (My old PB & Bi Fold doors look gross. The tracks are all filled with dirt.)

4. No more track jam. (Wet + Time = Rust = Jam. Even when you apply DW40)

5. No more rust. We are using stainless steel hinges & screws.

Even when they are more expensive is worth every cents. (IMHO)

DSC06404_zps40bcc1aa.jpg

Edited by marcel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

MASTER BATHROOM SHOWER GLASS

We showed BIG A rumbleinstyle's bathroom and informed we wish to have a dry bathroom. Below is his works.

Close when not in use

DSC06409_zpsf3a09822.jpg

Open when in use

DSC06410_zps1c82f0b8.jpg

Edited by marcel

We did a test. Is more then enough. Is wider then the width of the bathroom door.

Edited by marcel

Some hand painted China I brought from VN. They should look lovely for my dessert. The cup will be for my tooth brush.

906A1E4A-59DB-49BE-952E-8020F4D12E1C_zps

Edited by marcel

• Like 1

Nice use of glass!

May I clarify some things.

When you shower, the glass door is supposed to be swung open and parked just next to the toilet bowl? First impression is that you stand in the door closed position during showers. Lol..

Where did you get the aluminum corner trims? Do you have any leftover to sell me?

The water pipes are real neatly done up. I must show this to my contractor.

When you shower, the glass door is supposed to be swung open and parked just next to the toilet bowl? First impression is that you stand in the door closed position during showers. Lol..

That's what I thought too. Even so, then it's not really separating wet/dry areas effectively either, so I'm puzzled :dunno:

LOL...

Well.. We have to swing open the glass towards the toilet bowl during shower.

This is the best layout considering the size of the bathroom and existing toilet bowl location/direction. (My intention is to prevent wetting my toilet paper roll and seat. I don't like the smell of a old shower curtain.)

No idea on the alum corners. Was arranged by my contractor.

Edited by marcel

You can try. http://www.kus.com.sg/tiletrim.php

Nice use of glass!

Where did you get the aluminum corner trims? Do you have any leftover to sell me?

The water pipes are real neatly done up. I must show this to my contractor.

Edited by marcel

Hi marcel really impressed by your t-blog and have learnt a lot! Will definitely apply some of your wonderful methods to our new home later this year. Do you mind pm-ing me the contact of your contractor and the quotation? We will be hacking the kitchen wall too and looking to do up the bathroom as nicely as yours.

Thanks!

Thanks Forgot.

I copied here, there & everywhere.

PMed.

Hi marcel really impressed by your t-blog and have learnt a lot! Will definitely apply some of your wonderful methods to our new home later this year. Do you mind pm-ing me the contact of your contractor and the quotation? We will be hacking the kitchen wall too and looking to do up the bathroom as nicely as yours.

Thanks!